Chopper's Ten Comments~ One Piece 436 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chopper's Ten Comments~ One Piece 436

Garaku

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

WOOOAH!​

Ah I’m late! Let the comments begin! Go on, begin commenting! Oh wait I should start neh? :darn
(Thanks again to Cez for Edited Mangas!)

~~Chopper's Ten Comments~~
One Piece Chapter 436: Pants From Frankyhouse

“Lieutenant Spency Regrets his Desertion in the Face of the Enemy”​

1. Another coward neh?
We again begin with the continuation of the story on the moon.

Well with this bit of info, we now know why the moon-man was in that crater KOed, and that there are more creatures on the moon!
Or atleast something for small old moon-man to fear. Now what could this little guy be up against and why? An even more important question is, what is Enel going to do about this? :oh

Wait, can Enel actually understand the thing? Well at least he's thinking!
(Next Chapter: Spency with his space popper and Enel Unite?)

We need another get famous scheme fast!​

2. Reactions…(Warning: This comment contains no particular information rather it is being used for venting anger.)
… MAD!!! MUST KILL MARINES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :modsmack

*Cough* Sorry, lost myself. But Sanji totally agrees. Just look at that face and crazy language! Hmm…. Not much else to comment about this. For now, the two unknown pirates just have to follow Luffy’s advice: Try harder next time!

…. I’m still waiting for a “strangle the bounty-deciding/photographing marines” arc. Anyone else notice that Luffy's carrying a bunch of meat on his back? :s

These people must die!​

3. Ah now it makes sense!... kinda.
The photographer and his boss finally revealed! Apparently Nami’s photo was obtained from a modeling magazine scam, while Sanji’s was never taken in the first place. For the photographer to forget such a simple thing, I wonder what rushed him?

The bounty of the whole crew in total is over 600 million, and their threat level has just gone up since every member officially has a bounty. This could mean the possible future return of Smoker or Hina, and even the introduction of another admiral!

The enemies just seem to get bigger and bigger!

Did you guys take ANY breaks?​

4. Shipwrights’ Determination
Amazing. Simply amazing. From the looks of their state, I’m assuming that these guys actually did work 3 days straight with probably few if any breaks. Working so hard just for the Strawhats… my respect for these guys has really shot up! Even Mr. Frog over there helped!

Heehee. Anyone else notice Spikey-head’s crazy hair? Another short comment, but worth noting the amazing conviction and determination that these guys put into boulding that ship!

The results of their hard work? Well..............

SO COOL!​

5. The Going Franky?
Let me first say, that compared to Merry, THIS THING IS HUGE!

A whole lot more steel has been added, plating the sides. The crow’s nest even has a mini-hut now! On deck there’s amazingly a lawn, apparently even possible for gardening! Robin’s gonna have a new hobby! Oh and a slide for bonus points wee! And all this just from the outside, can’t wait to see the inside!

Also the transition from a following sheep to a leading lion, Very nice! Now please excuse me as I relax from my over-usage of exclamation marks.

*Breathe* Ha. Alright, continuing on. The major worry I have now is how will this affect the style of the crew’s escape? Normally the small size of the Merry would be the key factor of avoiding the Marine’s assaults, but now with this size… things will definitely change one way or another! The big sails definitely make it look fast enough, and being built by Franky, well one can only imagine what kind of gadgets he’s installed. Don’t forget that this new ship has a calling underwater, as the next journey is to none other than Merman Island! Possible submarine feature?

Who can live without a shipwright?​

6. Franky’s Thoughts.
The Franky Family seem to have made up their mind, not only for themselves, but for Franky as well. Franky seems to have caught the happy bug from the Strawhat crew, and like many others before him refuses to join while at the same time has subconscious feelings of attachment to the pirates.

He even knew that he’d be chosen by Luffy as the new shipwright, ditching the area before an invitation could be sent. Of course… the Franky Family have decided that their not gonna let him off the hook that easy. So what do you do to move a muscular dancing cyborg powered by cola?

DEPANTATION- SUPA STYLE~​

7. You steal his Speedos duh!
Well… personally I never in a million years would have seen this coming. Oda is genius coming up with these recruitment ideas!

The Franky Family have decided. If you can’t bring the cyborg to the ship, use his speedos as bait! I will use this comment to warn readers now that the content following this comment may contains scenes of unadulterated SUPA COMEDY~

*Cue Squealing Franky Fangirls (Censored for all that is sane)​

8. Remember kids, don’t ever steal a cola-powered cyborgs underwear, especially his best pair!
OK, it’s now safe to say that Franky is P***** OFF! I know it was his best pair and all… but he could’ve atleast put some other pants on before he started the chase! :darn Going through the whole city of Water 7 just for those Speedos, Franky must really love them.

But no, he’s not just chasing, Franky is attacking! The Franky Family is trying their best to get Franky to the Strawhat’s new ship, but they’re taking a hell of punishment in the process! With solely a stolen pair of underwear and thank Oda censorship, a war has been created on Water 7, with Franky on the winning side! I pity the all the citizens who had to see a nude Franky :bored
Chee Franky is violent!

Speedos: they’re funky fresh!...not really :blink

9. Strawhats to the Rescue!
What would a party be without the Strawhat Pirate Crew? With most of the Franky Family beaten to a pulp from Strong Rights and Lefts, backup had to come from somewhere! But wait, stealing his Speedos isn’t the only part of the plan, the Everything Cannon is the next step!

Manned by Zoro and Sanji, Franky is quickly loaded into the Everything Cannon! For those with poor memory, the Everything Cannon was originally used by the Franky Family when defending their house from the Strawhat invasion. When they say it fires everything, they mean everything! Blue-haired cyborgs are not an exception! With this quick combo with an added Gomu Gomu Rocket to get the Speedos to the ship, Franky’s war finally comes to a conclusion………..
Dang that was exciting! :p

Really nice how the Speedos are used in comparison with the Strawhat's flag. Truly symbolizes how Franky belongs with them.

Need he say more?​

10. Luffy’s made up his mind. Franky’s Decision?
Hehe, when Luffy makes up his mind, there’s a very little chance of him changing it. So it’s either Franky becomes their new member, or he walks around nude for the rest of the day.

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE FRANKY DO NOT GO NUDE! FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY GRAB THE SPEEDOS!

Well… it’s all up to Franky now.

Rating: Hehe a definite good chapter. Not only do we get a teaser of the new ship, but we get a whole new story of nakama recruitment! Note that the Merry will never truly be replaced, but the new ship will hopefully be just as awesome. A 5 out of 5 bentos go this chapter!

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Please register to see the content of this post.

goofy_man

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

goofy_man

Reaction score
Country
United States

Garaku

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

Pevee

Reaction score
Country
United States

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States