Shoujo Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

chiresakura

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Kare Kano left some big shoes to fill, and I'm interested to find out more about Chotto Edo Made. Does anyone know if a scan group is working on this series (and I do mean *working* and not *claiming*)? If not, I'd be more than happy to try to put together a team to scanlate it XD
 

Himemo

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [Shoujo] Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

I don't know about a group, but I am working on a translation. It will be done soon, I swear.
 

chiresakura

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [Shoujo] Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Would you mind if we used your translation then? I'll start digging around for typesetters right away :D
 

Himemo

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [Shoujo] Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

Use away. Let me know your group name and I'll reserve it for you if you want.
 

chiresakura

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [Shoujo] Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

I'll probably do this through Maximum7, but there's no need to reserve the translation for us. If you could, though, maybe just add that Maximum7 is already working on it and to send a PM to chiresakura if anyone wants to help? :P

Thanks so much!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what this is all about!
 

rain_tears0123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
Re: [Shoujo] Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

You have no idea that how much I love Kare Kano >_< I love this mangaka's stories and the warm air I feel for them >_< I'm from Vietnam and I'm not good at Eng, and don't know Jap or Chi ... So, it will be great that there are groups and people working on it T_T I thk you so much. Hoping there will be next chapters soon >_<
 

butterflysky

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: [Shoujo] Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

I really look forward to read this :)
 
Top