Jun 17, 2007 #1 SSJ Tidus Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 17, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 11 Age 34 Gender Male Country Yo, I'm new here. A few people might know me though. I'd like to thank abu_89 for the sweet lines.
Jun 17, 2007 #2 MDave Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 15 Reaction score 10 Age 42 Gender Male Country Looks awesome! Far better then my effort :P The glow where the swords collide look a bit too bright though, can barely see ichigo's sword :P
Looks awesome! Far better then my effort :P The glow where the swords collide look a bit too bright though, can barely see ichigo's sword :P
Jun 17, 2007 #3 CeZ ® Manga Editor上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 381 Reaction score 2 Age 40 Gender Male Country a bit blurry, and the flash could be a bit more discreet, but it's a good cellie coloring and I like it <3 keep it up
a bit blurry, and the flash could be a bit more discreet, but it's a good cellie coloring and I like it <3 keep it up
Jun 17, 2007 #4 SSJ Tidus Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 17, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 11 Age 34 Gender Male Country Okay. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57750160/ Any better?
Jun 18, 2007 #5 weixiaobao Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 4,323 Reaction score 917 Gender Male Country Nice.. ...
Jun 18, 2007 #6 aky0 Registered User下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 90 Reaction score 0 Age 38 Gender Male Country Really nice Looks like original's colorisation
Jun 18, 2007 #7 abu_89 Manga Editor上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jun 2, 2006 Messages 393 Reaction score 4 Gender Male Country awesome cellshade... =D ... keep doing colors like these
Jun 19, 2007 #8 Sarmad Intl Translator英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 591 Reaction score 30 Gender Male Country love it!!
Jun 19, 2007 #9 sarutobikun Artist中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Mar 19, 2007 Messages 202 Reaction score 43 Gender Male Country Impressive cell-shadingOo GTZ!
Jun 19, 2007 #10 bax MH Senpai伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Sep 2, 2006 Messages 15,816 Reaction score 7,985 Age 42 Gender Male Country Really good
Jun 23, 2007 #11 Siru Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Jun 30, 2006 Messages 125 Reaction score 0 Age 34 Gender Male Country Damn, that's one of the best colorings for Bleach out there, keep it up!
Jun 23, 2007 #12 ibra87 天のデンマーク語MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 6,110 Reaction score 1,288 Country Friggin hell, I totally love your style. I agree with Cez about the light, otherwise a masterpiece <3
Friggin hell, I totally love your style. I agree with Cez about the light, otherwise a masterpiece <3