Art Chronicles of the Tower

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Hello everyone, I made a Tower of God fanfiction after getting inspired by some works I saw. I plan on covering several stories that have already happened and have yet to be explained in detail in the manhwa, as well as events that have a good chance of actually happening in the story. Today I published the first story of my ToG fanfiction titled "The True Beginning of a Legend". In this one, I try to give my personal view on how the duel between Urek Mazino and Arie Hon in the 100th Floor went down. This story has been divided into four chapters:

Chapter 1 - The Challenge: https://archiveofourown.org/works/27935901/chapters/68412813

Chapter 2 - Overwhelming Strength: https://archiveofourown.org/works/27935901/chapters/68413537#workskin

Chapter 3 - Clash of Titans: https://archiveofourown.org/works/27935901/chapters/68415437#workskin

Chapter 4 - The Legend of the Ray Barracuda: https://archiveofourown.org/works/27935901/chapters/68418873#workskin

Enjoy it! I had a lot of fun writing it. Constructive criticism that can help me improve as a writer will be extremely well welcomed! I'm extremely inexperienced after all :amuse
 

Sakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
658
Reaction score
1,698
Country
Sweden
This deserves more likes!!!
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Liked for sheer volume of effort, and picking up where SIU failed us left off sickly crumbled as a vessel took the story.

Will read completely, but is it possible to edit? Very small constructive criticism to label who is speaking if you can. Would make for an easier, more coherent read.
 
Top