- Joined
- Dec 18, 2008
- Messages
- 1,156
- Reaction score
- 1,363
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
What's up, all? Here it is, the lesson for 439. I don't know whether it's because Spring Break starts tomorrow or just the day I've had, but I felt off my game with this review. I hope it's still enjoyable to read anyway.
Advance warning that it's unlikely I'll be doing a review next week. If you do see one up next week, be surprised cause I sure will be. But as of now it's not looking like I'll be able to do a review
But, depending on the resources I have at my spring break location I may come back with a new format that I've had in mind for a while, so we'll just see how that works out. So, barring unforeseen circumstances, I will see you all again on the 27th. Now, on to the review...
Chapter Grade: A+ I rarely hand these out, but this chapter deserved it for obvious reasons. Kishi keeps escalating the scale of this arc, and I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what's gonna happen next week. I've said it many times, but that is a sign of awesome manga writing. Keep it up, Kishi.
P.S.
Advance warning that it's unlikely I'll be doing a review next week. If you do see one up next week, be surprised cause I sure will be. But as of now it's not looking like I'll be able to do a review
But, depending on the resources I have at my spring break location I may come back with a new format that I've had in mind for a while, so we'll just see how that works out. So, barring unforeseen circumstances, I will see you all again on the 27th. Now, on to the review...
Chapter Grade: A+ I rarely hand these out, but this chapter deserved it for obvious reasons. Kishi keeps escalating the scale of this arc, and I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what's gonna happen next week. I've said it many times, but that is a sign of awesome manga writing. Keep it up, Kishi.
P.S.
