- Joined
- May 15, 2014
- Messages
- 114
- Reaction score
- 10
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
( I am a fresh member, hope I don't stumble on some rules with this)
Hello fans of Claymore
I saw a theoretical tournament here, but what about an actual battle, a roleplay one?
Anyone interested in battling?
Any forms(awakened or warrior) should be allowed. Also any other ideas to improve,upgrade, make this more entertaining, are welcomed.
(The battling should be restricted solely to the roleplay part)
So without further ado, anyone wants to battle with me?
*Impales sword in the ground, sits down resting against the blade and waits."
Hello fans of Claymore
I saw a theoretical tournament here, but what about an actual battle, a roleplay one?
Anyone interested in battling?
Any forms(awakened or warrior) should be allowed. Also any other ideas to improve,upgrade, make this more entertaining, are welcomed.
(The battling should be restricted solely to the roleplay part)
So without further ado, anyone wants to battle with me?
*Impales sword in the ground, sits down resting against the blade and waits."