Shounen Claymore

londonmoon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Claymore is good. More of an fantasy than horror to me.
 

Jetstorm

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This Series is one of the best in the moment! the only thing that haves against is the rhythm in which is release! other than that is awesome! the art is great, the plot and the character development is amazing. this guy is one of the best story tellers in comics!
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Loved the manga emphatically and thought the anime was okay, though the end of it sucked for the most part. The part that really really gets me compelled by the story is the treatment of the women. I'm really impressed by it. Every one of them is strong and each has their own personality and I don't get the feeling that they are all just stereotypical personalities either. True, there is some generalization about their personalities, but it isn't the representation that woman commonly get in many other manga. There's a tough chick, and a mouthy chick, and smart chick and so on and so on, but they aren't just recycled weak man -dependent women, so I actually really like a few of them.

Miria is my favorite of them all, and I also really like/liked Teresa and Irene. Claire is a good main character and her relationship with Raki adds a lot to the story.

I would rec this to anyone who likes a good action story. It's in my top. :)
 
Top