Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Firepower

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cobra can hear what anyone is thinking or planning. Bacchus is the smartest fighter thanks to his martial arts mastery. I'd give speed and power to Bacchus. Cobra could hear what Bacchus is thinking, but being drunk, is he actually thinking? And don't martial artist feel out what the opponent will do instead of just throwing random attacks? Or you guys think Cobra would be able to read Bacchus mind and have sufficient physical abilities to quickly strike back? Has the seis being locked up, prevented them from having gotten stronger? During the fight against dragons Cobra didn't seem to be behind the other ds. Meaning that Mest brought him because of being a ds and had sufficient power to get the job done. Is Jellal that much stronger than most because of defeating the seis on his own? Do any of you think Bacchus was strong only long ago because he fought Erza to a draw in the many times they fought? Meaning to say Bacchus is no longer relevant? Who wins, Cobra or Bacchus?

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Cobra murders him.

Brandish μ

Brandelicious
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm going to be completely honest in saying I don't remember much of their feats, though my instinct is Cobra wins. Bacchus hype got turned into a laughing stock thanks to defeats by Elfman, Ichiya and Sting in the same arc. So I can see Cobra beating that guy.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Ichiya defeated Bacchus with Physical Strength And I don't see Erik weaker than Ichiya.So My Vote Goes For Erik.

Nemispelled

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bacchus oneshots Cobra.

Bacchus = Erza with PoF

Easy diff. Cobra Loses and Bacchus Wins.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cobra low diff. Too easy, even if Bacchus is S-Class. He'll poison his ass and then drop him in close combat