Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

Tehanu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Amazon.jp has a bigger resolution of the cover:



Nice! Although Ogami touching his eye on that way reminds me of Tsubasa's Shaoran ^^U

I second Rena's request: more love for C:B, there must be someone willing to translate it when caesarpk is not available;;;; I wish I could
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Nice cover. Me want. I can't wait for the tanko to arrive here at my local Kino. The tankos come by sea shipment so I can't get a hold of the tanko itself until about 2 to 3 weeks after it's released in Japan D:

I wonder if they will have more stickers? The Vol 2 tanko came with stickers :D
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Stickers!? Wow, I think I'll buy it too (via Internet, I suppose -.-)
Is there any sticker or anything else in volume 1?
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Vol 1 didn't have anything interesting. It's just color pages from the first chapter.
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Well, the 5 color pages of 1st chapter are quite good, I may buy it...
I want Japanese volumes because I'm sure that when (and if) CB arrives in Italy there will be no removable cover, no color pages, no stickers.
By the way Rena, could you post the list of the chapters of every volume?
 

Tehanu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
By the way Rena, could you post the list of the chapters of every volume?
*Joins*

Yes, please... I have absolutely no idea when a tank ends and another one begins u-u
 

Zarion

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
353
Reaction score
232
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
A grip strenght of 51 kilograms huh.. Is that a lot? Because I've got well above that (somewhere between 60-70) and I'm not all that strong.
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Actually, does any one have the first and second covers? i haven't seen them yet! the author is really good with colour.

i hope someone translates soon, though... :D
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I have got mini covers.
Here they are:




Well, the 1st one is not so mini @_@
 

GP Kyo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
129
Reaction score
147
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
cover 2
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
hey thanks! i really like the second cover, i like the colour scheme. i wonder who the fourth one will have, hopefully hitomi! looks like oogami might be the main character though, considering he's been on all three covers.
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Volume 01
Code: 01 - Code: 05
Comes with color pages for the first chapter and color contents page

Volume 02
Code: 06 to Code: 14
Comes with a small sheet of stickers

I'll post Vol 3 when it arrives and get my hands on it.
 
Last edited:

Alexandrius

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
I love this Mangaka. :3

Also, it really does need more love.
 

DeidaraGrimmjow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was getting plenty. It was scanlated every week around the same time. What happened?!
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
It was getting plenty. It was scanlated every week around the same time. What happened?!
No, the translation of ch.30 isn't even out yet . . . -_-"

Am loving this series more than more . . . interesting . . . X3
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
It was getting plenty. It was scanlated every week around the same time. What happened?!
caeserpk usually translates it, but apparently he's busy. so we'll have to wait for him unless someone generously does one or two chapters. T_T ah well, we'll probably get a batch soon, at least
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
The tankos come by sea shipment so I can't get a hold of the tanko itself until about 2 to 3 weeks after it's released in Japan D:
I envy you!
A hope in my country is that the Editorial Vid publish it , but that is many years later I guess. Or perhaps some convention of anime/manga.

oogami might be the main character though, considering he's been on all three covers.
Of course O:
Hitomi or Kanda may be the next options to appear on the next cover, I'll hope.


By the way, thank you very much for the information about the Tankos, Rena.
Stickers?
Like? I want to know, I want to see it o.o

The author of the manga usually even put sheets of the characters, Omakes or any other thing entertaining. Thus did he with SDK. And the colors are great.
 
Last edited:

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I'll take a photo of the sticker in the Vol 2 tanko when I get the time. Probably when I get the Vol 3 tanko. I don't think scanning stickers would a super good idea since...it's sticky XD

Also, if anyone wants a scan of the full covers in high quality, let me know. I can arrange for it to be done. At the same time, I'll scan the mini gag comics or stuff that hides behind the tanko's jacket XD
 

Tehanu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Also, if anyone wants a scan of the full covers in high quality, let me know. I can arrange for it to be done. At the same time, I'll scan the mini gag comics or stuff that hides behind the tanko's jacket XD
I do want ^^
You are really generous, thank you so much~!
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Also, if anyone wants a scan of the full covers in high quality, let me know. I can arrange for it to be done. At the same time, I'll scan the mini gag comics or stuff that hides behind the tanko's jacket XD
Oh, please do it!!

Oh yeah...
We finally have the translation of chapter 30...
Don't forget to thank
 
Last edited:
Top