Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
OMG!!!

Yuuki-kun... Yuuki-kun... Over the fact that is the strangest thing that could it be in this world transforming a person into a cat... Who cares?!


OMG...
Yuuki is so cute!
I like too much cats! ♥~

A cat vs dog!
 
Last edited:

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I've just taken a photo of the stickers in volume 2!

 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
thanks for the upload of chapter 43 Rena! i'm starting to like this manga.
yuuki is so kawaii in neko-form

btw, i've read your mh interview: eternal.

you're the best!
 

eyesotope

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
how come Ogami's the only one who doesn't have some kind of transformation when he over uses his ability?! he becomes sick.. that's so lame :p
he should transform into a mini octopus :D or maybe a mini fox..
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
how come Ogami's the only one who doesn't have some kind of transformation when he over uses his ability?! he becomes sick.. that's so lame :p
he should transform into a mini octopus :D or maybe a mini fox..
Haha. Go ask the mangaka? I wonder that too myself...

Although what I want to know is what happens to Heike when he loses his power...
 

Zarion

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
353
Reaction score
232
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Haha. Go ask the mangaka? I wonder that too myself...

Although what I want to know is what happens to Heike when he loses his power...
Big bushy eyebrows?
 

eyesotope

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
what??! like big bushy eyebrows floating mid-air?!
that's just creepy :D

he could turn to an owl though :XD
 

Tehanu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Although what I want to know is what happens to Heike when he loses his power...
I was talking about this with Kyo the other day...
I think it would be funny in a eerie kind a way if he'd transformed himself into a woman XDDD

... ok, don't look at me like that >___<UU
 

Shurou

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
745
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was talking about this with Kyo the other day...
I think it would be funny in a eerie kind a way if he'd transformed himself into a woman XDDD

... ok, don't look at me like that >___<UU
Kind of like... OP's Iva? o___O

Nah, I'm not into that...
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Big bushy eyebrows?
Who knows

Toky said that he looks better than him when they lost their powers.

I come to think that even if Hitomi [Imagine that he isn't dead u_u] had lost his powers the result of that is that he falls asleep for so long [24hrs]
 
Last edited:

Hyde

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
78
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Sakurakouji-san, please die. sigh.
 

Shurou

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
745
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sakurakouji-san, please die. sigh.
Why would you say that? I mean, I'm pretty sure I know where you're coming from, but... still :(
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
It's only me... but
How old are Toki's rival?


And where is Puppy?
 
Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Toki's rival? Toki has a rival? >_>"

And puppy is next to Ogami at Heike's tea table . . . :3
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Yeah. That's where Puppy/Koinu is. Heike sure loves his tea, doesn't he XD Maybe it has something to do with tea when Heike loses his power...*shot*

But...but...Neko Yuuki sitting on Ogami's shoulder is just too cute <3
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Yeah. That's where Puppy/Koinu is. Heike sure loves his tea, doesn't he XD Maybe it has something to do with tea when Heike loses his power...*shot*

But...but...Neko Yuuki sitting on Ogami's shoulder is just too cute <3
Yuuki is cute no matter where he is, IMO . . . :3

I mean, he's just...too CUTE~~~ <3 <3 <3
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Toki's rival? Toki has a rival? >_>"
Weeeeeeeeeeeeell~
I'm talking about the man with Toki is fighting ¬¬
And I referred about it as such he is still alive in contrast to Code:Breakers who die too young [And this guy isn't in his teens :3 Or yes O.oU?]



And puppy is next to Ogami at Heike's tea table . . . :3
Of course, I saw it
But... Yuuki Neko appears more than Puppy on the Sakura and Ogami's side now xD
 
Last edited:

DeidaraGrimmjow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does anyone know when chapter 44 will be scanlated?
 
Top