- Joined
- Dec 2, 2006
- Messages
- 180
- Reaction score
- 18
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hei i really like Code Breakers, despite some ppl said something like the story is not strong enough and the powers are lame, or the heroes are overpowered bla bla bla.
I like the way the story flow. Not slow not too fast in my opinion. And actually i think Sakurakouji is not really annoying compare to Yuya from SDK.
I smile a lot when reading the chapters with occasionally break out laugh. Like the part where Toki expressed his feeling about unhappy he is when Sakura use Ogami's toiletris for shower. Wait that doesn't came right ^^;
The part where Neko Yuki beat Puppy is kind of funny too. Now we know the reason of Yuki fondness of Nyanmaru >.<
really looking forward for the next chapter
I like the way the story flow. Not slow not too fast in my opinion. And actually i think Sakurakouji is not really annoying compare to Yuya from SDK.
I smile a lot when reading the chapters with occasionally break out laugh. Like the part where Toki expressed his feeling about unhappy he is when Sakura use Ogami's toiletris for shower. Wait that doesn't came right ^^;
The part where Neko Yuki beat Puppy is kind of funny too. Now we know the reason of Yuki fondness of Nyanmaru >.<
really looking forward for the next chapter


maybe brown hair would look ok too for him 
