Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
really? I laughed out when I read about the recording function part
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Yeah, that's quite funny, but I am used to reading (and laughing) about Nyanmaru, Yuuki and (expecially chibi) Toki. I don't know, maybe I didn't like it so much because it was less funny than usual.
 

Foundway

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
133
Reaction score
55
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The chapter is funny , Sheepcostum, gigant nyanmaru and Toki facial expression , hilarious.
 

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
dunno, I rarely laugh about nyanmaru or yuuki anyway <_<
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I always laugh about Nyanmaru and Yuuki è.é
Nyanmaru is definitely my favorite character, and I don't even know if he can be considered a character.
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Hey, guys...
Calm...

Everyone has their own point of view that is fun or not~

Some prefer the faces of Toki or Nyanmaru or the comments of Heike .___.U
I prefer or make me laugh is to see suffering to Ogami [Caused by the fault of Sakura, in fact] xD
So the lastest chapters are so funny to me ♥
 

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
So, any news regarding the translation? :x
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
So, any news regarding the translation? :x
Last time I checked, it's almost done. Ju-da-su said she'll try to get it done tonight or something.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
SORRY~ >___<"

Will try to get it done ASAP (by tonight)...if I didn't get carried away with Rival and Dengeki Maoh first...>___>"

Nyanmaru wins it all though...:3
 

eyesotope

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
just read the chapter....

why do I have a feeling that all members of the student council are most likely to be perverts or gropers :blink
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
From chp 50's raw:
OMG...
The bar code guy...
I'm lovin' it.
<3
 

cleodux

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ch 49.
Origami in that costume, i never see it coming lol
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Rena, could you please tell me who is character on the back of the cover for both volume 4 and 5?
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Extra 3?
It's a new story? or is something that we already read before?


Origami in that costume, i never see it coming lol
He took the case better than I expected~

I was thinking in the case of Heike.
He is a very cautious and calculator person, which is why we have not seen even when he loses his powers. I guess. And [maybe] another reason is that he is ashamed or afraid to show to the world his other form ^^
Toki has said he looks better than Heike when they lose their powers. And after to see Yuuki transform into a [cute~] cat I'm seriously beginning to believe that he could transform into a monkey ... or an insect! (Yeah... I'm quite bad of my head sometimes)
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Volume 04 is Nenene and Volume 05 is Sakura (and Nyanmaru)

As for Code: Extra 3, it doesn't seemed to have been published in a magazine, it's a tanko only Extra. It's called "Electric Bird" and is about Hitomi when he was still a Code: Breaker, something about the death of the Ex-Code: 06, and when Ogami becomes the new Code: 06.

It seems that Hitomi's Lost is falling asleep
 

sakurawitch

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Finally Heike-sempai goes all-out on someone! And the way Sakura 'smelled' the real Yuuki is soo like her! This manga is really growing on me! Thank you Rena-chan for scannig it! :tem
Is it just me or Ogami's time to shine will arive!? Latelly we haven't seen much of his violence. I miss that!
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Heike reminded Picoro [DBall] And never thought to see him without his jacket
It's me or to Toki happens all the bad things to him...

Then there will be no chapter next week?
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
thanks a lot for the upload rena-chan :)

i would to see soon what will happen to heike-sempai when he looses his power (if he does :p) :D

Then there will be no chapter next week?
is it true, why?
 
Top