Discussion Coffee Thread

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,754
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
??

Out of those on that list, only the frozen coffee could be considered coffee.

Sugar is essentially a dense form of energy which the body converts to fat.

Any high sugar food or coffee product would be very fattening.

Sorry to say water is wet. Couldn't resist.

Had to be the "no shit, sherlock" guy.


:toc


(Like Kiki said, starbucks is sugar.)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
So, you've never had Starbucks coffee, then
 

terdes

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Country
Austria
every morning stat with coffee
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
3,819
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I mostly drink filtered coffee, and on budget cases, I do it at my home with French Press, but it is suboptimal. Ice filtered coffee on outside may feel good at first in very hot summer days, but immediately became like bad Americano.

Currently, when I absolutely need caffeine and I don't wanna go out, i have jar of roasted Costa Rica coffee beans and I chew two/three of them. You digest caffeine more efficiently when you chew the beans, maybe only second to get injected of it xD Furthermore, chewing beans feels like you chew pistachio so it helps controlling your eating impulse without giving you any calorie at all.
 
Top