- Joined
- Nov 11, 2011
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Cold Summer is my current main manga Im working on- it'll probably have about 16 Chapters with -maybe- more than 30 pages to a Chapter
Basic Story-
A boy/teen (Reece Booker) gets 'cursed' by a Lumière (Zandra), which are said to be demons in human form that protect ruins or in some cases their Masters. They must stay together untill Reece becomes a full Lumière or they will both die, during this time with each other they travel back to Zandra's Master.
Genre- Sci fi, Supernatural, Adventure, Psycological? Thriller, etc
heres an old quick ref drawing for characters I made back during summer break
I'll add more info and pics when i have some pages drawn x3
Basic Story-
A boy/teen (Reece Booker) gets 'cursed' by a Lumière (Zandra), which are said to be demons in human form that protect ruins or in some cases their Masters. They must stay together untill Reece becomes a full Lumière or they will both die, during this time with each other they travel back to Zandra's Master.
Genre- Sci fi, Supernatural, Adventure, Psycological? Thriller, etc
heres an old quick ref drawing for characters I made back during summer break
I'll add more info and pics when i have some pages drawn x3
