COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]2992875[/split]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

What? You going to throw out the bandwagoner card? Go back and check, I said I liked DIG before this split :frankerz
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

You didn't talk to me. Most of what I said there was a one-way "rant" with close to no conversation. Boringu.

Not really. People don't like this thread.
I just like your presence. :blush

I like you and this thread. :hug
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

What? You going to throw out the bandwagoner card? Go back and check, I said I liked DIG before this split :frankerz
I know, but I didn't know they were your FAVORITE team. Anyway it's understandable if you go purely by player personalities. qtpie is hysterical, and scarra is a great personality, but the rest? And their play previous to this season? I don't know where that fav stample would come from. Nothing really was amazing about DIG for a very long time, and when they were good you weren't into the game.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

I just like your presence. :blush

I like you and this thread. :hug
Wow thanks. You are a true warm soul and friend!

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Oh wow it's only the 4th thread, rofl.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Well, congrats, may the activity Gods also known as spammers reign here and reign a bit more this time around. :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

No worries... I keep this thread active... :3c
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

No worries... I keep this thread active... :3c
Moe pics, or its not active. :gtfo
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I don't know, I don't want a spam thread, hence why it has never been a spam ground. Been times where blai and I spammed Supernatural gifs but that's about it. Sometimes a bit dead but rather that than a spam ground. Once upon a time my thread was pretty much the only thread with no crap IMO, no spam but only real discussion of some form or another, but lately it's been more casual and "spammy" (in terms of post content, not activity level).

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

No worries... I keep this thread active... :3c
Now is the time you say "JK" to what you said before to make my statement go right back in my face! Learn to troll!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Gosh supernatural, what a freaking disappointment that was ... :fail This season man ...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Gosh supernatural, what a freaking disappointment that was ... :fail This season man ...
I liked the ending. Didn't you? Put in spoils if u go into details or I kill you.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Moe pics, or its not active. :gtfo
Moe isn't everything... geez...


Now is the time you say "JK" to what you said before to make my statement go right back in my face! Learn to troll!
But why? I was serious... :pout
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Of course, but it's fun to troll and then you can say it was a troll later! You are too kind :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Yeah maybe I am too nice...

That is why I'll never be able to land on a certain blacklist...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I liked the ending. Didn't you? Put in spoils if u go into details or I kill you.
Meh ... well not really, but still ...

There have been better, feeling like the endings have been rather similar to this and last one ... Dean and Sam die very often and don't really "die", it's a key plot point, but we get it already, I like this season the best with the fillers rather than the story. :XD

Moe isn't everything... geez...




But why? I was serious... :pout
But ... but ... you post it everyday a lot ... it's a big part. :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Yeah maybe I am too nice...

That is why I'll never be able to land on a certain blacklist...
It wasn't that hard. All it took was me making a comment about boobs and he threw that hilarious bullshit at me immediately.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Meh ... well not really, but still ...

There have been better, feeling like the endings have been rather similar to this and last one ... Dean and Sam die very often and don't really "die", it's a key plot point, but we get it already, I like this season the best with the fillers rather than the story. :XD
I see ur point. The plot kinda sucked but I like the drastic ending in Dean becoming a demon. That's already a big difference from previous "deaths", as never before has one of them become another type of being. They have just been dead humans. Now Dean is a full fledged demon (though Sam was somewhat a psuedo-demon in season 4). But other than that the season was rather lackluster IMO, with some high points.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I see ur point. The plot kinda sucked but I like the drastic ending in Dean becoming a demon. That's already a big difference from previous "deaths", as never before has one of them become another type of being. They have just been dead humans. Now Dean is a full fledged demon (though Sam was somewhat a psuedo-demon in season 4). But other than that the season was rather lackluster IMO, with some high points.
The thing to save the series is more Crowley, I enjoy him very often! And with these developments he is sure to be a key player in next season. Also I feel Sam's deaths are rather more tragic, Dean is kind of "had it coming" most often, but this new way of having his character fits him well.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Still feels insanely more casual compared to the apocalypse in seasons 4 and 5. That was so much more badass with the arch angels, Lucifer etc battling it out. Now we have a "petty King of Hell" as cool as he is, a lame ass angel (Metatron, thank god he is gone(?)) and thus a lame overall plot. I mostly watch the series because I enjoy the characters and just like the story overall, but objectively it's not very good at the moment, and you can clearly notice the writing is lacking compared to higher quality shows. At this point Supernatural has turned so much into a pop-culture show, to put it that way that the old feel to it is kind of gone. Seasons 1-3 were SORT OF like this (mostly regarding the filler episodes), but the current episodes are way stronger in the cheesy aspects etc. Even in seasons 1-3 the show was way darker, and obviously 4-5 too. They basically overplay what was done then, and the grim/intense plot from seasons 4 and 5 is completely gone. The angel armies, petty demons etc is just lame as hell to me. Cass has become too human as well, which kind of ruins his character for me. Now he even knows all movie/book references which ruins the hilarious occasions when he doesn't get human behavior (before). The saving grace for this season to me was Cain and the Mark of Cain, that was FINALLY back to some intense and badass aspects, something you could picture in seasons 4 and 5, as well as the ending with Dean becoming a demon.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Congrats on your new thread! :confetti

What version is it now?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Congrats on your new thread! :confetti

What version is it now?
Thanks!

It's in the title..? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top