Discussion Consequences

What do you think outcome will be?

  • 1st scenario

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 2nd scenario

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd scenario

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 4th scenario

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What outcome will have what consequences?

1st scenario: Ray and Gussy both survives the war.

Well this looks like more plausible to me. And this is what I basically want. As only Irregulars matters to me excluding Bam. So here it goes.
Considering they meant Gussy is included in PB family in the 3 orders, and until all PB including Gussy isn't dead, the 3 orders will continue or will be stretched. What I meant Gussy included is Jahad and Ray thought it was a game proposed by Gussy to make out of his boredom. There are many proof that Ray never considered battling Gussy to death until recently. So, in this case, I believe FLs would hold a meeting with Jahad to bring a solution of this problem. I believe FLs prolly has gotten used to this reigning style. JH also said old people hate change.

2nd scenario: Ray survives but Gussy dies for real.

In this case, Revs, FUG and all are gonna get hit hard. Considering that Ray awards to those who fulfills his orders, he will likely not touch Night and his companions. One of the main reason why Ray wanted Night was to figure out who was bothering him in his dream. Since he now knows who was bothering, I hardly doubt he will make difficult for him. Can't say it's not entirely not possible. He might come up with other proposals but likely won't use force.

The 3 orders will vanish and Night and all might go back to climbing if Ray takes his word for. He may likely use bet like if he can climb the tower fastest than anyone, he would be on his team or won't bother with him. But on the other hand, We might see Eurasia family arc. She might want to capture night and ask him about the truth of the war. Why he decided to go war when everything was going good for them and all.

3rd scenario: Gussy survives but Ray dies.

Simple as that, Revs and FUG will prolly celebrate. Gussy would feel sad for some moment and that's it. Everyone returns waiting for FLs and esp Jahad reaction. Considering there's some unknown relationship between them, and Gussy directly opposed them since 10 GFLs and J agreed not to hurt each other no matter what. Jahad might ask one of top 3 family, Arie family can be a choice, since hon follows him or, Edahn or Yurin might request to deal with themselves since some of their descendants are in contact with Night.

Worst Case Scenario, Jahad might go on war with Gussy himself and we might be closer to end arc as Jahad did indirectly said if LPB fails the mission, Jahad and PB might fca reach other in 551.

4th scenario: Both dies.

I heavily doubt this will happen since it's too big for the storyline.
 

Pro Factor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
676
Reaction score
1,602
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Well if I had to pick on of the 13 great frauds to die I guess Gussy would be the pick for now. He has served his purpose,put Bam on his path with some schemes and I guess there is no particular need for him anymore in the story.

Traum still seems new and more mysterious than Gussy and lately he’s been a badass too,but knowing SIU writing I doubt he has the guts to kill any of them. He’s been hyping 13 great frauds for years now,I doubt he would kill any of them until the very end of the series. So I will just guess they both survive.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
SIU revived Gussy after killing him for 4 chapters lol
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
The 3 orders arc is still on going. I think It is inevitable that Po Bidau Family will get wiped out. Traumerei surviving would also make it more unpredictable to me since so many people have been thinking he would die since he was introduced. Though, I don't think any of the FHs will die. Hard scenarios to predict...
 
Top