Society - Coronavirus Hangout | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Society Coronavirus Hangout

Are you vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I would be if I had access

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Franckie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly, I don't think he's having any doubt, he's just accusing you of lying and calling others gullible by saying they wouldn't realize it, even though Google exists.
I'm well aware of that. People tend to react in a negative fashion toward information that contradicts their world view. I've seen it many times, and while this incident is no different. it's important to keep the door open.

If Sanity Check follows through, they follow through. If they don't, they don't. It's that simple.

Reactions: M3J

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Honestly, I don't think he's having any doubt, he's just accusing you of lying and calling others gullible by saying they wouldn't realize it, even though Google exists.

If people around the world were polled and asked specifically what is broken with american healthcare.

How many could offer a valid answer?

The tragic reality of circumstances is, nearly no one would have a credible response to that question.

How pointless is it to discuss american healthcare.

When the overwhelming majority do not comprehend basic fundamentals such as why healthcare is broken in the 1st place.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
If people around the world were polled and asked specifically what is broken with american healthcare.

How many could offer a valid answer?

The tragic reality of circumstances is, nearly no one would have a credible response to that question.

How pointless is it to discuss american healthcare.

When the overwhelming majority do not comprehend basic fundamentals such as why healthcare is broken in the 1st place.
What is a valid answer? The answer that you like or agree with? I feel like you either don't know what you're talking about, judging from this post, or you're just rambling on purpose for some reason known only to yourself.

The actual reality is, many people would be able to provide an actual and credible answer to what's wrong with American healthcare. They'd have an idea, based on what they've read and heard, as well as doing research, and they'd most likely have a better idea than you do.

Where is your evidence that they don't understand why healthcare is broken? A meme?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
The actual reality is, many people would be able to provide an actual and credible answer to what's wrong with American healthcare.

If its so "easy".

Tell me.

What's wrong with it then.

:derp

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I don't take you seriously anymore so why would I spend time doing that? Especially when you'll say some ridiculous stuff that's not proven or backed by anything or go off on a weird monologue? Franckie can explain if he wants, but I'm not going to bother.

Anyway, I wish more restaurants allowed indoor dining, it's possible to do social distancing. Set up a reservation system and have people reserve online or by phone call, and allow in enough people that social distancing can be practiced.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I'm not sure why you posted a meme of how you and other right wing argue, but k.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I’m just glad I live in Canada .... but seriously, I hope everyone is alright. As crappy as some countries are handling this virus, I honestly do not wish this virus on anyone.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Cases are going back up in some areas of Canada as well, apparently.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Cases are going back up in some areas of Canada as well, apparently.
They are going up worldwide. Welcome to the second wave :notrust

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Am I allowed to post that I hope it catches McConnell and Trump?

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Second wave is officially here in Canada. Welp

At least I'm in Canada

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Winter will be tough. I can imagine some measure being reinstated.
The problem is that winter is less about supermarkets and trains but more about people getting together in close spaces. There won't be people celebrating christmas with mask.

I think the ideal way to proceed is reinstate a sense of responsibility again. For example, if everyone would simply measure their temperature before moving to their families for the holidays and, if it is too high, would get tested instead of going, a lot of cases could be prevented (35% of people who get covid have fever, even if they feel mostly ok otherwise)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I mean, if you have a fever then you are probably going to feel something to begin with. I don't think you can have a fever and actually feel perfectly fine. In the end the fact remains that there is no safe way to actually gather safely and the only thing protecting us is basic hygiene standards... Social distancing, face masks, washing hands... Specially now that winter is coming.

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Have to ask you guys, would you take a test even though you’re asymptomatic or would you prefer to wait until the first onset of symptoms?

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Have to ask you guys, would you take a test even though you’re asymptomatic or would you prefer to wait until the first onset of symptoms?
Asymptomatic so I'm even more careful in not spreading it.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I've taken tests rather regularly even without symptoms (and once when I thought I was getting a cough). On another note, I do know a few people who took a test, were asymptomatic, got a positive result and got mild symptoms while isolated. IMO depending on how much you go out and depending on accessibility taking a test every now and then can't hurt.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I would not necessarily want to take up resources unless there is probable cause that I might be infected due to flatmates or coworkers being positive while having no symptoms.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Am I allowed to post that I hope it catches McConnell and Trump?
Careful what you wish for: it might come true :gwah

Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Even if it doesn't take down Trump, I hope it changes him into a somewhat better leader against the virus