r/WatchPeopleDieInside - perfect subreddit for this.
You need to stay off Twitter and actually link sources. There's been a general increase in calls to Poison Control due to the increase in usage due to the outbreak. That's the same in any place. They also received an increase in calls after Trump's suggestion, but they were inquiries about the safety, not people actually drinking the shit.Apparently Maryland's seen people ingest cleaning products. Congrats Gary
How is that any better when it should already be obvious not to drink disinfectants?You need to stay off Twitter and actually link sources. There's been a general increase in calls to Poison Control due to the increase in usage due to the outbreak. That's the same in any place. They also received an increase in calls after Trump's suggestion, but they were inquiries about the safety, not people actually drinking the shit.
The conclusion is people are still stupid, but not stupid enough to drink bleach because Trump said so.
How is it any better? Because they're not drinking disinfectant???How is that any better when it should already be obvious not to drink disinfectants?

The point isHow is it any better? Because they're not drinking disinfectant???![]()
same ones who claim he says it like it isGuys, guys... you're fighting over nothing. He was being sarcaaaaastic. Libs are soooooo humorless, they never get a joooooke.
Seriously, how does he keep getting away with increasingly ridiculous stuff.. with ANYONE? Next he'll suggest you can shoot your lungs with a gun to let the virus out, and then claim that was sarcasm too, and his followers will be like "HAHAHA good one Donny!" *discreetly puts away gun loaded with lung-piercing bullet*
I think there's a distinct difference between calling a hotline asking questions about what the president said versus shotgunning a bottle of Lysol. Even if none of the people involved are smart, there's still a canyon of difference between the two.The point is
THEY SHOULD KNOW NOT TO FUCKING DO THAT WITHOUT CALLING ANYONE
It's almost entertaining, until you read about people like the QAnon crowd and the way they actually use his words to fuel their mass-psychosis, which has driven people to murder, assault, kidnap etc. I can usually laugh at conspiracy theories but I spent like a whole day digging into QAnon, starting out fascinated and ending up physically nauseous..Trump was low key stanning Kubo and telling people to consume Bleach in preparation for Kubo's new series.
It's weird how much attention Trump still gets for these statements. He sounds like someone who talks just for the sake of saying something, anything. All the breaks he takes it's like he doesn't have anything to say so he just says stuff to fill time. Maybe I'm just sick of the reporting on every single one of his words. I know he is POTUS but this is neither helpful nor informative. More of a rage-inducing kind of entertainment.
Did your Adrenochrome levels drop and you need some more P I Z Z AIt's almost entertaining, until you read about people like the QAnon crowd and the way they actually use his words to fuel their mass-psychosis, which has driven people to murder, assault, kidnap etc. I can usually laugh at conspiracy theories but I spent like a whole day digging into QAnon, starting out fascinated and ending up physically nauseous..
. The whole QAnon crowd is a special beast. I should check up on what they say about Corona. I'll have to do that in between 5G Mast burning.It hit our seniority/retirement homes hard, despite a total ban on visitors etc. That's a huge part of our death numbers atm. Other factors are immigrants who haven't had access to info on restrictions etc. in their language to the same extent as in Swedish, and of course the people who just don't give a flying fuck. Most people are abiding by social distance (I mean, we're Swedes, we social distance by default), but since we haven't had official lockdowns some idiots still tightly cram themselves into cafes and so on. "Gotta have that fika in the sun!" Mostly in Stockholm and the big cities though. They're a different breed...@Organizized How are you things over your place? I've read that the country has one of the highest ratios of death per population? That's crazy to me see from a place like Sweden.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, the loop of a woman witnessing how a genius figured out how to cure all viruses in existence within 30 seconds.
r/WatchPeopleDieInside - perfect subreddit for this.
That's kind of the thing. I remember a Swedish politician saying that they treat their citizens like adults. Many people rather hurt the population than helping anyone, not even themselves.Why isn't the government then enforcing the lockdowns instead of letting businesses and schools make the decision? Especially if there's still a large daily increase in death/confirmed cases. It seems irresponsible for me to allow it to continue like this.
I think we also( and Spain too) had a similar problem with high death rates in care homes. We recently passed the 20,000 mark here but it was death if elderly deaths in carehomes were revealed on time and accurately, we would've passed that figure a long time ago. One the issues is the testing available to staff working there.
We still have 2 more weeks of our imposed lockdown but the way it's going, I'll be surprised if it is lifted. I can see people kicking off if it's extended but there are still people out there ruining it for everybody else. Taking unncessary risks.