Re: Countdown: Gender Battle - Round 2!!
42!
42!
ahem..smh..someone's late..41, let's win this!
You are subbed? wtf40
I'm losing hope for this one and losing interest as well...
A few clicks away from hitting / unsubs ^^;;;

Sorry, but the game got boring :/ahem..smh..someone's late..
41
I kind of waited patiently for the moon queen's return.40..
---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------
You are subbed? wtf
Sorry, but the game got boring :/
Stop mentioning her, she's not coming back and you are doomed in this game!
heh, hardly..if we were really trying.This game would've been over by now or almost at least..Stop mentioning her, she's not coming back and you are doomed in this game!
40

It really did get boring, I wonder why..?40..
Sorry, but the game got boring :/
:
why is it always the good ones?
@charlie..Aww, it's okay..In the mean time, find someone else to keep you occupied.why is it always the good ones?
.
and she left me with feels.Start posting somewhere else thenI miss you on here though..:
