- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 7,017
- Reaction score
- 2,556
- Country
-
I fear that this will lead to an endless loop, but here goes,Mist
Seith Magic
I fear that this will lead to an endless loop, but here goes,Mist
What cancels Thought Projection?
Hand to hand combat?
Memory-Make: Forget
it was mentioned in GMG arc. Rufus can make his opponent forget their spell. though it is not clear if it's permanent or temporary, but I assume it's temporary.Is tht even a thing ? More like it is for self, not like it would make the opponent forget . SO, kinda, it still won't be countered.
Anyways, continuing
Ice Make-infinity.
it was mentioned in GMG arc. Rufus can make his opponent forget their spell. though it is not clear if it's permanent or temporary, but I assume it's temporary.
yes it was too OP, just like Mest's memory manipulationSpell huh ? So, it would not work on someone just throwing power arnd without thinking. Say basic taijutsu backed by element. Hmm, i think temp only or he could have been way too OP character....Simply he could have made zeref forget past and problem solved.
Ice make -blood lances
yes it was too OP, just like Mest's memory manipulation
Yeah. he also has another. teleportation