Games - Counter the technique above you | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Counter the technique above you

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
@lakhan220 don’t fall for his trap, he’s a Hashirama fanboy. Your eternal rival

Erza
xDDDDDD, I see. Well no worries, since i too like hashirama , but only after madara.

Only after I activated izanami
Won't work on someone who already has accepted their true self.So, no need to take risks.
Use koto amatsukami.

Arc of time

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Won't work on someone who already has accepted their true self.So, no need to take risks.
Use koto amatsukami.

Arc of time
Yeah Koto amatsukami is the best genjutsu, but I believe @MUIMadara is still finding his true self. Hence the izanami putting him in an endless loop where he thinks he susanooed me to death:XD.

Wahl weakness magic

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah Koto amatsukami is the best genjutsu, but I believe @MUIMadara is still finding his true self. Hence the izanami putting him in an endless loop where he thinks he susanooed me to death:XD.

Wahl weakness magic
Woah I know who I am. The legend, the creator, the one who stands above all. I am MUIMadara. I have been reborn. If you are still there standing ater the suasnoo, then I shall use the ultimate jutsu. True Thousand hands.

RL

Last edited:

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Woah I know who I am. The legend, the creator, the one who stands above all. I am MUIMadara. I have been reborn.

RL
These eyes see all. We all live in our own fantasies. Your reality can be another's illusion. Thinking you're a legend is simply an arbitrary assumption.

Wish you countered with Ichiya:emobirb

White Out

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
These eyes see all. We all live in our own fantasies. Your reality can be another's illusion. Thinking you're a legend is simply an arbitrary assumption.

Wish you countered with Ichiya:emobirb

White Out

Aldoron Wood magic. Woah that's a good one. Aldoron vs Thousand hands.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Benomaru Isn't it crazy that the 7 hokages can solo all other Kages?

Last edited:

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aldoron Wood magic. Woah that's a good one.
Ignia Fire

Aldoron vs Thousand hands.
That's a good one. Aldoron is simply too big for a simple head to head. But, Hashirama can restrain with the deity gates and then wood clones, so yeah I think he can take him.

Isn't it crazy that the 7 hokages can solo all other Kages?
Wait do you mean like in a one on one, they'd win against any other kages?

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
That's a good one. Aldoron is simply too big for a simple head to head. But, Hashirama can restrain with the deity gates and then wood clones, so yeah I think he can take him.
Aren't they around the same size? I'd love to see a head to head between those two.

Wait do you mean like in a one on one, they'd win against any other kages?
No like the 7 hokages at once can solo all 4 of the nations' kages
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ignia Fire
I'm hoping Aldoron >> Ignia

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aren't they around the same size? I'd love to see a head to head between those two.
Are they? Thousand hand looked a couple times bigger than Susannoo Kurama. I don't know how that scales to Aldoron.But if they're close in size, then definitely thousand hands. Hashirama will have a new pet.

No like the 7 hokages at once can solo all 4 of the nations' kages
Yeah agree, the hokages are too op. Hashirama and Naruto by themselves could probably take em.

I'm hoping Aldoron >> Ignia
In raw power definitely. But Ignias flames should burn Aldoron magic no problem if it can burn Mercs water. Unless we're using reverse psychology

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Are they? Thousand hand looked a couple times bigger than Susannoo Kurama. I don't know how that scales to Aldoron.But if they're close in size, then definitely thousand hands. Hashirama will have a new pet.
I'm assuming Kurama is around the same size as Acnologia and Acnologia is equal to Ignia in size. Judging from this photo we can see Ignia is much much smaller than Mercphobia.
Now, Aldoron is eclipses both of them in size. This is the hand of true thousand hands grabbing Kurama.

Clearly we can see that Aldoron and Thousand hands are hundreds of times bigger than everyone else. I'd say they're around the same size.

Yeah agree, the hokages are too op. Hashirama and Naruto by themselves could probably take em.
Probably. Hashirama sage art or Naruto full power Kurama could probably solo.

In raw power definitely. But Ignias flames should burn Aldoron magic no problem if it can burn Mercs water. Unless we're using reverse psychology
Well just burning yea but over powering is a maybe. Aldoron has been sleeping through the entire arc. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the strongest but somehow Ignia and Selene have seniority over the others.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm assuming Kurama is around the same size as Acnologia and Acnologia is equal to Ignia in size. Judging from this photo we can see Ignia is much much smaller than Mercphobia.
Now, Aldoron is eclipses both of them in size. This is the hand of true thousand hands grabbing Kurama.

Clearly we can see that Aldoron and Thousand hands are hundreds of times bigger than everyone else. I'd say they're around the same size.

Probably. Hashirama sage art or Naruto full power Kurama could probably solo.

Well just burning yea but over powering is a maybe. Aldoron has been sleeping through the entire arc. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the strongest but somehow Ignia and Selene have seniority over the others.
U r using A bit of wrong comparison here. The full body sussano of madara was nearly equal to size of Igneel itself.

Ay is 192 cm
Now, this is Naruto's kurama against tht sussano of madara . Kurama in naruto is a bit bigger.

See tht palm

Naruto is 166cm. I guess Natsu maybe same and yet naruto is completely multiple time smaller than tht palm. Also, Ay was 192 cm too when he was held by maddy's sussano
The full sussano of uchiha madara - multiple times bigger than his previous version
The full sussano is abt the size of full sized kurama or kurama as a whole is a bit bigger than full sussano
So, what i mean is kurama as a whole is far bigger than igneel or acnologia, u can say, he is almost nearly 3-4 times bigger compared to paw we saw above. His full size's tail was enough to even cover nearly half of konoha which is a large village.
Basically, if i have to consider the size of kurama to aldoron, Kurama is nearly same for me or at best 1/3rd or 1/2 the size of aldoron. Now tht makes shinsuu senju still bigger than aldoron.

Basically Shinsuusenju>Aldoron>=Kurama >= Complete sussano > Kurama in naruto > maddy's fullbody sussano a bit bigger than Igneel since natsu's height is smaller than Ay and yet his head and toes are both visible whereas Ay is completely in palm of tht sussano.

Ignia Fire
Acnologia's DS

Last edited:

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
U r using A bit of wrong comparison here. The full body sussano of madara was nearly equal to size of Igneel itself.

Ay is 192 cm
Now, this is Naruto's kurama against tht sussano of madara . Kurama in naruto is a bit bigger.

See tht palm

Naruto is 166cm. I guess Natsu maybe same and yet naruto is completely multiple time smaller than tht palm. Also, Ay was 192 cm too when he was held by maddy's sussano
The full sussano of uchiha madara - multiple times bigger than his previous version
The full sussano is abt the size of full sized kurama or kurama as a whole is a bit bigger than full sussano
So, what i mean is kurama as a whole is far bigger than igneel or acnologia, u can say, he is almost nearly 3-4 times bigger compared to paw we saw above. His full size's tail was enough to even cover nearly half of konoha which is a large village.
Basically, if i have to consider the size of kurama to aldoron, Kurama is nearly same for me or at best 1/3rd or 1/2 the size of aldoron. Now tht makes shinsuu senju still bigger than aldoron.

Basically Shinsuusenju>Aldoron>=Kurama >= Complete sussano > Kurama in naruto > maddy's fullbody sussano a bit bigger than Igneel since natsu's height is smaller than Ay and yet his head and toes are both visible whereas Ay is completely in palm of tht sussano.

Acnologia's DS
This makes sense. I stand corrected.

Acnologia's DS
Fairy Sphere

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
This makes sense. I stand corrected.

Fairy Sphere
:catshrug Basically, u don't need hashirama's shinsuu senju....it will be overkill for aldoron. Let maddy handle it with his full sussano. But then again, my man would just put him under control and make him his pet :lmao

Btw, we also have another weapon too who is much much bigger than shinsuusenju itself too - The juubi.

Sleep magic

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
:catshrug Basically, u don't need hashirama's shinsuu senju....it will be overkill for aldoron. Let maddy handle it with his full sussano. But then again, my man would just put him under control and make him his pet :lmao

Btw, we also have another weapon too who is much much bigger than shinsuusenju itself too - The juubi.

Sleep magic
Lmao Juubi solos the entire FT verse.

Strong will like Sting

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States

Thanks for this. I was just eye balling it and the different angles affect the size perception, like there was an overhead view of thousand hands vs. Susanoo Kurama, where the size difference didn't seem laughable. But @MUIMadara image showed that it was where the hand covered him.

So yeah, since thousand hands passes Aldoron in size, Hashirama will tame him

Strong will like Sting
Ichiya smile

Basically, u don't need hashirama's shinsuu senju....it will be overkill for aldoron.
Yeah, but he just wanted to compare them since they're both wood and similar size. Interesting match

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Lmao Juubi solos the entire FT verse.

Strong will like Sting
Lmao take this seriously xDDDD> lately all we r doing is will and such .
And yep, Juubi soloes FT world.....Btw, name maddy, sussano of itachi and sign of hashi...WoW, u tried to assimilate as much naruto as u can.

Thanks for this. I was just eye balling it and the different angles affect the size perception, like there was an overhead view of thousand hands vs. Susanoo Kurama, where the size difference didn't seem laughable. But @MUIMadara image showed that it was where the hand covered him.

So yeah, since thousand hands passes Aldoron in size, Hashirama will tame him

Ichiya smile

Yeah, but he just wanted to compare them since they're both wood and similar size. Interesting match
Yeah, different angles can change perceptions, but since u all have read naruto, was just using panels at best where we can get almost close idea of size.
Naah, I m not against comparison or such at all, was just putting better parameters so we can get idea on sizes. And sure, it will be an interesting match since they have same powers.
Bring madara in and he will just use sharingan to tame aldoron

Nakagami armor