Counting down..!!

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

Eh, read up to chapter 12 of Hoshi, then stopped. It was a bit bland, it seemed too much like Furaba to me. But is it loads better now, Nami?
 

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
836
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

Ha! Furaba!! There's another series Hoshi wa Uta out by her too, has anyone read it yet?

And yes...i'm bumping this thread up for a while. Can anyone recommend me some really nice beach resorts around? :tem
Supposed to be around MH = my country's counted :] All the foreigners I know commented that they loved Samui's beaches - our local people around there are also friendly plus the cost for nice resorts are not heavy. You better come here fast, Nami. :)

p.s. Some evidence: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37171101@N00/160775166/
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

I'd actually recommend boracay, but that's in the philippines so, yeah. :XD

How's Hoshi wa Uta, Nami? is that new?
Yes, it's actually quite new, but the volume for tank 1 is out already. There are some scans around for it. Anyway, this blog at the Hoshi thread has a good description of the series. I haven't read the beginning of it, just a few chapters here and there. :amuse

Boracay? Is that an island? I've heard of the 'phiphi' island - made famous by the movie 'the beach' starring Leoanardo di caprio.

Eh, read up to chapter 12 of Hoshi, then stopped. It was a bit bland, it seemed too much like Furaba to me. But is it loads better now, Nami?
Eh...i'm not sure whether is it better than Furaba. It dosen't have the supernatural mystery feel like furaba with spirits and curses and all that. Just a typical shoujo story in school setting i think?


Supposed to be around MH = my country's counted :] All the foreigners I know commented that they loved Samui's beaches - our local people around there are also friendly plus the cost for nice resorts are not heavy. You better come here fast, Nami. :)

p.s. Some evidence: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37171101@N00/160775166/
Koh Samui!!! Yesh!!! I've heard about it!!! That's a really nice view!!! I did think of going to phuket, or krabi or even Hua Tin. Where does the locals usually go? Have you heard of hua tin before?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

Okay I'll check Hoshi out, Nami-san! ^^

anyway, yep, boracay is an island. Here:





 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

OMG! I love it! The white sandy beach and the clear blue sea <3333
Have you gone there before? I really need to check out this place. its' the first time i've heard about it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

yep. It's the best white sand beach in the Philippines. The sand feels like flour, Nami-san! :wtf
 

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
836
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

Koh Samui!!! Yesh!!! I've heard about it!!! That's a really nice view!!! I did think of going to phuket, or krabi or even Hua Tin. Where does the locals usually go? Have you heard of hua tin before?
Yaahh, how impressive you know much of my tiny country and even used the word Koh!
<33

And yup, I've heard of it Hua Tin -- we at here call it Hua Hin (Hin refers to "a stone"). It's a very popular place the locals used to go on their holidays too, because it's one of the beaches that's near the central. I also liked it a lot. Another place must be Pattaya beaches, but unless you enjoy the night-party/pubs/drinking, etc. I won't recommend it to you since the beaches themselves are not clean and are very crowded.

Phuket and Krabi were all wonderful places the last time I saw them, but I haven't visited both places for a long time now; so don't know how they're like at nowadays.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

Hang it!

Nami-san, you are really shady with your info. How are we gonna recommend anything if you're from "United Nations" and "100 years old"?? What would baa-chans who are from all around the place like? Must be a hard pick to suggest you a beach... >.>
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

yep. It's the best white sand beach in the Philippines. The sand feels like flour, Nami-san! :wtf
:wtf take me there!!!

Yaahh, how impressive you know much of my tiny country and even used the word Koh!
<33

And yup, I've heard of it Hua Tin -- we at here call it Hua Hin (Hin refers to "a stone"). It's a very popular place the locals used to go on their holidays too, because it's one of the beaches that's near the central. I also liked it a lot. Another place must be Pattaya beaches, but unless you enjoy the night-party/pubs/drinking, etc. I won't recommend it to you since the beaches themselves are not clean and are very crowded.

Phuket and Krabi were all wonderful places the last time I saw them, but I haven't visited both places for a long time now; so don't know how they're like at nowadays.
Your tiny country? Don't underestimate it. I think your tiny country is quite well-known for its beaches. :amuse
Ah...one of my friends just went to Hua Hin and i thought it's a new beach resort that came up recently. Is it very touristy? I 've often heard about phuket and maybe pattaya, but somehow they sounds really touristy to me, which i'm trying to avoid.


Hang it!

Nami-san, you are really shady with your info. How are we gonna recommend anything if you're from "United Nations" and "100 years old"?? What would baa-chans who are from all around the place like? Must be a hard pick to suggest you a beach... >.>
I'm a old otaku and have never gone to a beach for vacation yet. Does that say something. >.>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

I'm a old otaku and have never gone to a beach for vacation yet. Does that say something. >.>
no. :notrust

And my definition of old otaku is watching erm... Daimos and Combatler V and Doraemon when they were first released.
 

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
836
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

Your tiny country? Don't underestimate it. I think your tiny country is quite well-known for its beaches. :amuse
...If you said so. :smugbunny
Ah...one of my friends just went to Hua Hin and i thought it's a new beach resort that came up recently. Is it very touristy? I 've often heard about phuket and maybe pattaya, but somehow they sounds really touristy to me, which i'm trying to avoid.
Phuket, Pattaya and Samui are truly touristy, but for Hua Hin it depends on the months... it's definitely very crowded in April, though I still can't tell the certain perfect time. When do you plan to take your holidays? I could check it with the locals for you whether that'll be the suitable time. :vbunny


Kyuuuuh... I just noticed it:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMI!!!

:confetti
:party :beer
​

Wishing you a fantastic day today.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

Is it your birthday? Happy Birthday! :glomp

which means you're 101 years old now? :XD Is that why you're looking for a beach? For your birthday party?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: D Gray Man fan art, anyone?

umm, chucks :darn One moth too late, but happy birthday Namimi! Congrats on becoming older than a century.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Dreaming of a Good Beach Holiday!!

Ha! Thanks Yabe, Baboysai & Ibra :tem

which means you're 101 years old now? :XD Is that why you're looking for a beach? For your birthday party?
No no, i wanted more opinions on beach resorts since i'm planning a holiday. I think I'll be going to Bali instead.
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: D Gray Man fan art, anyone?

gosh, bali is greatttt. but hawaii is better lol. they got the best malls around!!! (im a manga addict but also a shopping addict!)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: D Gray Man fan art, anyone?

Nami-san, I think i remember snu-chan recommending DGM to me.

what can you say about it? btw, it just occurred to me. Did you use Nami as a username because of OP?
 

descendant

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: D Gray Man fan art, anyone?

:blink uhrmm aa i think.. i'm lost
clicked your sig for some d.gray-man fan art
was expecting a gallery with some hot allen's pic
but ended up here
anyway i like your avatar... very much.. my imagination is running wild by just looking at it :sweatbunny
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Sipping Martini by the laptop

*digs very deep in MH history*

Nami, don't die on us! :scry
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sipping Martini by the laptop

Nah she's fine... I spoke with her on FB >.>

I think she's just busy with life.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Sipping Martini by the laptop

*digs very deep in MH history*

Nami, don't die on us! :scry

Hmmm??!!!! History? I'm not that old >.>
And I really miss those days when...I still have one or two innocent soulds to bully. :kukuku


Nah she's fine... I spoke with her on FB >.>

I think she's just busy with life.

And you're right!! Life is tiring when you have your own place. Housework saps everything out of you!! Gawhh...and i really hate ants, cockroaches and anything i find in the house!!! I wish to ban them forever!

Oh! Oh! By the way, has anyone watch the movie Detroit Metal City?
 
Top