Counting down..!!

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Let's read Angel Santuary together!

What's so great about Angel Sanctuary? Yes. Please tell for the umpteenth time. :P
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Let's read Angel Santuary together!

Great....i'm breaking my own record - replying only in a month's time. Will try to change! >.>

Ichi - the party! It was just so memorable' that I want to forget it. Puking all the way home, just makes me feel shitty.:sarc

Ornis - Angel Sanctuary is just love! Pure Love!!!!! You have to read to understand!! Comparing it to Naruto, there is no clear line for good and evil. It's less fights, more drama, depth, angst, lots of love, and a bit of blasphemy and lots of darkness in it. Of course, the other draw is definetely the bishies!! :love
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Is your picture anywhere on this site or is that an out-of-MH treat? E-mail? PayPal? What does it take to get it?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Nami, are you really taking a break? this sounds ominous.... :crying :amuse

anyway, how are you? we should chat sometime, you gotta save me from all these weird guys talking to me on msn :XD
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Is your picture anywhere on this site or is that an out-of-MH treat? E-mail? PayPal? What does it take to get it?
Knowing her.. it'll cost you a lot :p
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Taking a break.....?!

I'm yeah...taking a break from whatever stuff that I'm doing here.
And nope, not what you think Yomiko. :hug

Yomiko, if those guys bother you too much, just tell them
- "My dad/boyfriend is beside me reading this"
- "Sasuke is such a hot bishie...."
- "Wanna hear about this yaoi series I've read"
The last line usually works, if that guy happens to be Bax :kukuku

And bax is right, Ornis, the price is too high to pay.
First, you have to wear a skirt....perform a strip dance...and what else...let me think about it. :p
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Taking a break.....?!

ok, I'll try that Nami :plot ( just don't tell....I haven't ever read any yaoi... :sweat )

well, have a good break, but I hope we will still get to see you :hug
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Taking a break.....?!

ok, I'll try that Nami :plot ( just don't tell....I haven't ever read any yaoi... :sweat )
Alright, I won't tell :eyeroll

Hi there Namnam :glomp
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Hmmm...somehow i still think you got me wrong. I'll still be around at MH.
Just taking a break from modding, if I hang out here :p

If you want a list of yaoi titles, I can recommend you. ;)



XOPHY-KUN!!!!!!! :glomp
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Taking a break.....?!

ooohhh, ok, I understand now. sorry, I'm slow in the morning :XD

about the yaoi, thanks, I'm good for now though :amuse

Alright, I won't tell :eyeroll
you again.... :notrust

:p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Taking a break.....?!

So, NamiNami... How are things with you and what manga/manhua/manhua are you following now? And, had any awesome party(s) lately? :D
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Morning Yomiko!! Heh...so what's for breakfast or brunch? :tem


And Itchy!!!!!!!! More yaoi for you sir? :amuse

Anyway, as usual, I follow too many series....
But I am currently, as in today, reading Parfait Tic - this shoujo that has this love triangle relationship that has been on-going for 20 volumes. Ok, i know, it's kind of long, but there are just some really heartbreaking moments in there.

The other one, as I was telling GrayFoxx is actually After School Nightmare.



Its a weird shoujo or shonen-ai about a guy who realises he has female parts....and he's torn between a guy and a girl. And that's not just it, there are some fantasy horror elements about this story that makes it totally incredible. Actually Ichy, I think you'll like this. Go check it out. :)

Shhzzzzz....think i'm getting a bit talkative today.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Its a weird shoujo or shonen-ai about a guy who realises he has female parts....and he's torn between a guy and a girl.
-_-; Wouldn't that be more like a mix between shoujo/yaoi?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Morning Yomiko!! Heh...so what's for breakfast or brunch? :tem
evening Nami! :amuse

my breakfast....coffee and a granola bar. not much, but I'm about to go play tennis again. and if I eat too much before sports, then.... :barf very inconvenient :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Oh, i read parfait tic two months ago, and i like it. A coworker of mine have been feeding me shoujo manga. She stopped after i gave her MPD Psycho. :XD

I will check out that series. Thank you for the recommendation NamiNami! :thumbs
as for yaoi, i stick to fanfics these days
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Taking a break.....?!

I can't sleep... -_-;

Help me Queen... :scry
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Nice shoes, Nami, in an "I'll do more than stomp you" kind of way :p
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Taking a break.....?!

For intimidation? :p
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Taking a break.....?!

Queen,why is your thread always so quiet? I think I should change thata a thread of my favourite Admin can't be so calm :p

Well then, need to think of a question... hmm...

I've got it!

What is the weirdest food you had eaten? :amuse
 
Last edited:
Top