- Joined
- Feb 25, 2008
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I posted this in the general suggestions thread but that thread seems to be dead for quite some time so I'll put them here.
Suggestion:
People should be able to rate a manga with decimals too. I tend to group too many at 4 because 5 would mean the manga is perfect. I think i could be more judgmental this way and then people could accurately grade a manga on how they think it is.
Second suggestion, is it possible to change the reading status a little. I would like to see 'Going to Read' changed to Planning to Read and then add 'Going to Try'. Just a little suggestion.
Suggestion:
People should be able to rate a manga with decimals too. I tend to group too many at 4 because 5 would mean the manga is perfect. I think i could be more judgmental this way and then people could accurately grade a manga on how they think it is.
Second suggestion, is it possible to change the reading status a little. I would like to see 'Going to Read' changed to Planning to Read and then add 'Going to Try'. Just a little suggestion.