Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

UnknownMugiwara

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Re: [Featured] Crazy Theories and Predictions

I've posted this theory before, but anyways:

Uranus is the Rio Poneglyph with the truth about the Void Century, and it was meant to be sailed around the world (along with it's protecters) with the help of Poseidon, Noah and the seakings. This is the event that Joy Boy failed to make happen, which is why he is apologizing.

Kaido1337

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia

Shanks will die, and Luffy will take his position as Yonku.

Jeshua

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

After the SMILE factory explodes, the Donquixote Pirates disband and spread; Buffalo flees with Baby 5 to Zo, where Baby 5 and Sanji meet. :tss

Brook asks her to show him her panties, and she shows! :gaw
Sanji asks Baby 5 to marry him... and she accepts! :swoon
Sanji and Baby 5 gunshot-marry, Vegas-style...
But then Sanji looks at Nami's boobs on the wedding, and Baby 5 goes berserk. :guns

Queue Baby 5 chasing Sanji around 'til Raftel Arc.

Last edited:

Ipoopshootingstars

Reaction score
Country
United States

Nah dude marco and the rest of the whitebeard crew totally joined Shanks crew. It was totally forshadowed when shanks met whitebeard and they talked aboit ace facing blackbeard. ( i don't remember which chapter it was) Shanks had asked Marco and Jozu to join his crew.

redhairSH

Reaction score
Country
United States

The worst generation will take out all the other Yonko and Shichibukai and plunge the world into hell

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Big mom will fall in love with Sanji

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

we already know who the 7th Shichi is. The pirate that was imprisoned in impel down and got free during Luffy's jailbreak and cut Admiral Z's arm off.
When did they say that the seventh Shichibukai was in impel down and escaped?

Kigo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

-Law and Luffy defeat Kaidou but Blackbeard comes in and steals his devil fruit. He'll have the most powerful of each class of devil fruit, since his flag has 3 heads. It'll be a Mystical Zoan type for sure.

-Luffy defeats Blackbeard and gets to One Piece, but that'll only be 3/4th's of the manga. After finding out the true history Luffy as the new Pirate King, declares war on the World Government. By this time Dragon will be dead and his army will be under Luffy's flag.

-Akoiji for last crew member!

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

After the SMILE factory explodes, the Donquixote Pirates disband and spread; Buffalo flees with Baby 5 to Zo, where Baby 5 and Sanji meet. :tss

Brook asks her to show him her panties, and she shows! :gaw
Sanji asks Baby 5 to marry him... and she accepts! :swoon
Sanji and Baby 5 gunshot-marry, Vegas-style...
But then Sanji looks at Nami's boobs on the wedding, and Baby 5 goes berserk. :guns

Queue Baby 5 chasing Sanji around 'til Raftel Arc.
So basically Baby 5 turns into Jigglypuff? :XD

Crazy theory : Vegapunk is some sort of Super Robot. I know it has been mentioned but I do think Vegapunk got the idea of making Kuma one from himself.

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Crazy theory : Vegapunk is some sort of Super Robot. I know it has been mentioned but I do think Vegapunk got the idea of making Kuma one from himself.
Vegapunk is human from the winter island. Are you suggesting he converted himself into a super robot? That could be the case.

Ussop Theory:
The dwarfs are going to be become a small part of Usopp's 8000 followers..

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Vegapunk is human from the winter island. Are you suggesting he converted himself into a super robot? That could be the case.

Ussop Theory:
The dwarfs are going to be become a small part of Usopp's 8000 followers..
Yup, just like Franky, he probably wants to be "more than human" some idea or something like that. At least that is what I am hoping for. I do expect him to be more than just a government paid mad scientist, I want some MADDDD stuff in between, literally!

TheLuffySmile

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Coby has risen to the rank of Rear Admiral during the timeskip. If not Vice Admiral. My bets are on Rear Admiral though.

Yans86

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Mihawk was General in Wano Country, and when they achieved indipendence, he agreed to work for them to not interfere and he became a shichibukai....

redhairSH

Reaction score
Country
United States

Coby has risen to the rank of Rear Admiral during the timeskip. If not Vice Admiral. My bets are on Rear Admiral though.
Coby is a captain now, even though film Z and episode of luffy aren't completely cannon, things like the current rank of the marines shown was.

Him being a captain is pretty impressive, since Tashigi used to outrank him, and now they are of equal rank

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole

Kaido ate the Kaiju-Kaiju fruit to become a godzilla-type monster. There could be a joke about the name similarity (kai ju/do). And maybe explain why Moria wanted a huge zombie like Oars before challenging Kaido again.

Max Bicks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

my Crazy theory, The straw Hats will be trained by the revolutionaries for a couple of months and that i also believe a couple of pirates/marines are going to be part of the revolutionaries in secrets. I have no idea who though.

TheLuffySmile

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Coby is a captain now, even though film Z and episode of luffy aren't completely cannon, things like the current rank of the marines shown was.

Him being a captain is pretty impressive, since Tashigi used to outrank him, and now they are of equal rank
Ah okay, I have to admit I did not know that his rank as Captain was canon ^^ Well it aint bad rising from Master Chief Petty Officer to Captain in two years! That's a commendable feat indeed.

Jabman

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Zoro's old friend who "died" falling down the stairs.... Yet was still stronger than zoro who was able to lift boulders is non other than Tashigi! Tashigi actually probably just lost her memories upon hitting her head on the stairs. Also no one expects Oda to actually kill someone using stairs unless someone had the stair stair fruit lol. Add the fact that zoro keeps saying she resembles soemone.

TheLuffySmile

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Zoro's old friend who "died" falling down the stairs.... Yet was still stronger than zoro who was able to lift boulders is non other than Tashigi! Tashigi actually probably just lost her memories upon hitting her head on the stairs. Also no one expects Oda to actually kill someone using stairs unless someone had the stair stair fruit lol. Add the fact that zoro keeps saying she resembles soemone.
Irrelevant prediction. We've seen her dead. And we've seen her father bring the newspaper and a wooden sword to her grave, to show her that Zoro's alive and has become a great swordsman.

Beatrice

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

That's why it's Crazy theories and predictions.

Gear3rdBlunts

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kaido is a gryphon or a manticore. Some sort of lion with wings