Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 37 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

VegetarianWolf

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The Straw Hats need a character who can transport them in land as a nakama. They always relied on someone/something who is capable of transporting them in almost every island they've gone to since grand line.

E.g.

Alabasta - Scissors

Skypiea - Express Lobster/Octoballoon

Enies Lobby - Sodom/Gomorrah

Punk Hazard - Brownbeard

Whole Cake Island - King Baum

Here's my theory. Oda carefully plants Caribou to appear in Wano. He even made a cover story especially for him. Numa Numa No Mi is a powerful logia ability that can be use to store items and even treasures. Caribou might die/sacrifice himself in this arc and the straw hats will get hold of the devil fruit. A half-giant/half-skypiean or another eccentric race will eat the fruit and join the crew. He could be a merchant that has a dream to acquire every treasure in the world. He could also be a backpack man for the SH that can store items like a den den mushi, treasures and even Luffy's bento! :teehee

Porter/Merchant for next nakama!

MOYcano 0.23

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
The palace over the tree in Wano is a clear reference to a city over an elephant; and only Momo, next in line for the throne, was able to command Zunisha. Therefore... I don't know, it doesn't sound crazy enough.

I Am Atomic

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In Luffy v Katakuri fight, there is a panel where Katakuri foresaw the time limit of G4. Thanks to that, Luffy was able to run away much earlier and escape.

Now Luffy also have the advanced CoO like Katakuri. So will Luffy be able to sense G4's time limit and switch out of the form quickly and then fight in base form until the haki is regained?

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Sanji in a Raid Suit resembles "Okama Sanji", because his suit is modeled after Reiju's.

And this is due to this:
1) while tracking him, his family came to know about what happened in his past;
2) Reiju apart, they hate Sanji so much...

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sanji in a Raid Suit resembles "Okama Sanji", because his suit is modeled after Reiju's.

And this is due to this:
I highly doubt it is Okama related. Would go against his character more and plus I doubt Oda would make it a joke thing about it since he might be using it more than once.

Even if they hate him, I doubt they do that especially knowing his name "Vinsmoke" is now known to the world, they would be associate to him and make them look bad even more.

So the Raid Suit be more like his brothers, but more state of the art than theirs probably.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria

And this is due to this:
lmao would be funny to see
but no, i think the raid suit will be similar to his siblings, so just another generic capesuit #5

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
(I think the same, but this thought was too funny to not post it somewhere :P)

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
(I think the same, but this thought was too funny to not post it somewhere :P)
Lol just like saying Zoro's power has something becoming or dressing as a bear by Perona. I doubt their comical moments (And suffering), would be their power ups XD.

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Kaido has the most powerful Zoan fruit, that somewhat enables him to turn into 100 different animals, and not only a dragon.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kaido has the most powerful Zoan fruit, that somewhat enables him to turn into 100 different animals, and not only a dragon.
Basically what I envision myself. He has Chimera Chimera Fruit, an Mythical Zoan DF type. It would fit why he is known as a "Creature" since its unknown what a Chimera is due to being mashups of many animals and creatures.

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I am still thinking Kaido either doesnt have a DF, which is crazier theory considering that DF's are used to display animal forms or he is originally a dragon who ate some DF giving him humanoid form, which i think is far more likely.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I am still thinking Kaido either doesnt have a DF, which is crazier theory considering that DF's are used to display animal forms or he is originally a dragon who ate some DF giving him humanoid form, which i think is far more likely.
isn't human DF already eaten by chopper? There is only other varieties like the buddha form.
Kaidou seemed like normal human in OPverse so i don't think he ate some kind of human df

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
isn't human DF already eaten by chopper? There is only other varieties like the buddha form.
Kaidou seemed like normal human in OPverse so i don't think he ate some kind of human df
Yes its Choppers fruit but there are same fruits with different models so it could be Hito Hito no mi, model Oni/model giant or something like that.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hito Hito no Mi - Dwarf (you know since his dragonform is just gigantic)

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think Kaido ate the dragon fruit. That way, Vegapunks dragon research on Punk Hazard makes incredible sense. To make artificial devil fruits, lineage factor from animals is needed, hence all the animal spare parts for Law to use on Punk Hazard. Vegapunk cloned dragons, to extract their DNA and make the artificial dragon Zoan that Momonosuke ate, because he wanted to replicate Kaido's power. However, he had to abandon it when Caesar blew up the lab. Jelaous of his colleague's succes, he claimed the fruit to be a failure, but secretly studied it and thus was able to make Smiles.

However, the Smiles are failures as they do not quite work like devil fruits, while Vegapunks fruit actually works like a normal fruit. it is a succes. Momonosuke being unable to control it is completely normal as seen with Luffy, Kaku, and Blackbeard who all couldn't control their new powers at first. This means, and here comes the crazy part (all of the above is a proper theory):

Momonosuke has the power of Kaido. Well he is obviously a lot younger, but let's not forget he is also a time traveller and would actually be older. I think all this fits together way to perfectly, especially considering just before Wano Arc we were reintroduced to a certain character, who can alter peoples ages. Only problem is, said character is in another part of the world, far away from Wano. But the timing of Jewelrey Bonneys reintroduction fits, so who knows? Also, I have my doubts that Kaido is going to end in Wano. I have a feeling that things will escalate further afterwards, with Big Mom joining forces with Kaido, Caribou and the Shirahoshi secret, the Straw Hat Grand Fleet, the Marines, etc..

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think Kaido ate the dragon fruit. That way, Vegapunks dragon research on Punk Hazard makes incredible sense. To make artificial devil fruits, lineage factor from animals is needed, hence all the animal spare parts for Law to use on Punk Hazard. Vegapunk cloned dragons, to extract their DNA and make the artificial dragon Zoan that Momonosuke ate, because he wanted to replicate Kaido's power. However, he had to abandon it when Caesar blew up the lab. Jelaous of his colleague's succes, he claimed the fruit to be a failure, but secretly studied it and thus was able to make Smiles.

However, the Smiles are failures as they do not quite work like devil fruits, while Vegapunks fruit actually works like a normal fruit. it is a succes. Momonosuke being unable to control it is completely normal as seen with Luffy, Kaku, and Blackbeard who all couldn't control their new powers at first. This means, and here comes the crazy part (all of the above is a proper theory):

Momonosuke has the power of Kaido. Well he is obviously a lot younger, but let's not forget he is also a time traveller and would actually be older. I think all this fits together way to perfectly, especially considering just before Wano Arc we were reintroduced to a certain character, who can alter peoples ages. Only problem is, said character is in another part of the world, far away from Wano. But the timing of Jewelrey Bonneys reintroduction fits, so who knows? Also, I have my doubts that Kaido is going to end in Wano. I have a feeling that things will escalate further afterwards, with Big Mom joining forces with Kaido, Caribou and the Shirahoshi secret, the Straw Hat Grand Fleet, the Marines, etc..
I find quite interesting that both Kaido and Momonosuke can turn into a dragon, and I wonder why Momo's fruit was deemed a failure.
I doubt that aging Momo would make him stronger: Bonney's ability seems to merely alter the age of his target without messing with space/time, so aging the kid would create a genetically older version of him but with the same levels of strenght and skills he has today, as opposed to how his real future self will be, with the constant training and all the adventures he's gonna live.

(Still I believe that in the post-Luffy era Momo will become one of the strongest fighters, and he will be surely remembered as the most enlightened ruler in the whole OP world!)

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I find quite interesting that both Kaido and Momonosuke can turn into a dragon, and I wonder why Momo's fruit was deemed a failure.
I doubt that aging Momo would make him stronger: Bonney's ability seems to merely alter the age of his target without messing with space/time, so aging the kid would create a genetically older version of him but with the same levels of strenght and skills he has today, as opposed to how his real future self will be, with the constant training and all the adventures he's gonna live.

(Still I believe that in the post-Luffy era Momo will become one of the strongest fighters, and he will be surely remembered as the most enlightened ruler in the whole OP world!)
I don't think Momonosuke is actually going to defeat Kaido, but Luffy is probably going to ride a dragon.

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't think Momonosuke is actually going to defeat Kaido, but Luffy is probably going to ride a dragon.
And suddenly you are so right.
Because now i really want to see this! *-*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Water ate the water-water fruit.

Or better, the user infused the power of the water-water fruit into water itself by using Awakening, and just like what happened on Punk Hazard he infused some of its will into reality, along with the power of his fruit.
That's why in some areas the sea is so wild and odd, and too much water can kill both regular beings and devil fruit users.

Water "fights" against other devil fruits just like two devil fruits in the same body fight eachother, but on a way milder scale, since the power of the Water-Water fruit is no longer condensed in a small space.

Seastone is made of the hardest metal, inbued with the essence of water. (Remember what Brook and Kinemon can do with a sword)

xocolatl

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Some stray theories:
- A Celestial Dragon will taken a liking of Hancock and she will be captured once more, making Luffy hilariously trying to save her.
- Brook once served as a guard of an old kingdom; that kingdom is Mary Geoise. That's why he is familiar with the Vinsmokes.
- We will see Nagi Nagi no Mi (Rocinante's fruit) and Law will subdue it in a similar way of Luffy to Mera Mera.
- Dr Kureha's secret of longevity is Bonney. She met her under dire circumstances, saved Bonney's life and in return, de-age Dr Kureha.
- The leader of CP0 Aegis Zero is already shown in the manga, we just don't know who because he/she is an undercover.
- The bridge that was featured in Robin's separation cover story was intended to connect to Raftel.
- Zoro's left eye contained no supernatural power whatsoever. He was just injured.
- Im-sama is an extraterrestrial being.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I think I came up with something crazy.
Crocodile is a daughter of Gol D Roger. Croco D Ile asked Ivankov to change his gender to remove any connection to Pirate King.
Crazy enough? :XD