There aren't even enough D. Families to make twelve and your links with the animals are very stretchy.
Also I am not sure what ASOIAF/GoT has to do with all of this but the example is plain wrong, Rhaego was a stillborn because Mirri Maz Duur sacrificed him in the ritual she was performing to "safe" Drogo. Had absolutely nothing to do with incompatible blood and there are plenty of mixed Targaryen descendants in the series.
There aren't even enough D. Families to make twelve and your links with the animals are very stretchy.
Also I am not sure what ASOIAF/GoT has to do with all of this but the example is plain wrong, Rhaego was a stillborn because Mirri Maz Duur sacrificed him in the ritual she was performing to "safe" Drogo. Had absolutely nothing to do with incompatible blood and there are plenty of mixed Targaryen descendants in the series.
In a random tangent I'm watching The Godfather on tv. Why does that come into play? Because the head of the family is the Don or as it's abbreviated, D.
I'm not sure how much it's been discussed but the "D." family may have bene the nobles of the world pre void century/aka the true nobility of the world.
The celestial dragons and other current nobility probably destroyed their kingdom/ took them out and are afraid of the true world leaders returning.
If D's marrry each other whether this is true or not, perhaps to keep the lineage? I don't think they do but their kids anyway inherit their title.
It's an interesting idea, but one that doesn't have anything to back it up with aside from two names, one of which isn't even a 1:1 match with the animal.
Plus, I'm fairly certain it's been said that the D. were a single clan of people.
There is also the fact that the Admirals already represent portions of the Zodiac, to the point where a fan had sent Oda a question/observation that predicted Issho and Green Bull's motives with the Shichibukai. Oda answered in a playful way that he does when someone is on the right track.
In a random tangent I'm watching The Godfather on tv. Why does that come into play? Because the head of the family is the Don or as it's abbreviated, D.
If you go into the wiki on the meaning of don,
I'm not sure how much it's been discussed but the "D." family may have bene the nobles of the world pre void century/aka the true nobility of the world.
The celestial dragons and other current nobility probably destroyed their kingdom/ took them out and are afraid of the true world leaders returning.
If D's marrry each other whether this is true or not, perhaps to keep the lineage? I don't think they do but their kids anyway inherit their title.
Sorry but that seems more like fanfiction than anything.
You know it's one thing to be pseudo-prophetic and all that stuff, I like to play that as well. Being convinced of your own theory helps thinking it through, and writing it down with confidence makes others follow your thoughtline much easier.
But this is completely baseless. It is fanfiction. You threw around some things that you know are linked with Norse mythology and write down an entirely fanmade plotline where basically just random stuff happens.
I mean I respect your theory and opinion but I don't see a lot of this happening. Also it is really hard to predict specific attacks yet you put a diable jambe attack in bold...which is bold lol.
The last Road Poneglyph originally was in Fishman Island but it's not there anymore, so maybe WB transfered it to Elbaf.
J.r Oar is one of WB's allies so it's possible Elbaf was under Wb protection too.
The fact Marco has a message to Luffy, maybe 4th Road Poneglyph's location?
Obviously SHs will visit Elbaf after Wano. If Elbaf would be their next destination on Oda's plan, so the purpose would be obtained the 4th RP
If BM is defeated in this Arc, I totally agree with you.
But I don’t know, two Yonko defeated in the same Arc? For the progression of the history, I really think it’s better if she falls in the next arc. In Wano, Luffy defeat Kaido with help for others and in the next one he finely defeat a Yonko fair and square. It’s how a see it happening at least
If BM is defeated in this Arc, I totally agree with you.
But I don’t know, two Yonko defeated in the same Arc? For the progression of the history, I really think it’s better if she falls in the next arc. In Wano, Luffy defeat Kaido with help for others and in the next one he finely defeat a Yonko fair and square. It’s how a see it happening at least
Each to their own
Its not like i am Oda so i cannot say for sure
But with the way things go, and statement that one piece will end in 5 years, i think oda will speed up the story and make two yonkou lose in this arc
Next arc after wano will be the last one and might be the longest arc where SHP fight against the whole WG. Luffy wont have any business with yonkou anymore here,except blackbeard
Sorry but that seems more like fanfiction than anything.
You know it's one thing to be pseudo-prophetic and all that stuff, I like to play that as well. Being convinced of your own theory helps thinking it through, and writing it down with confidence makes others follow your thoughtline much easier.
But this is completely baseless. It is fanfiction. You threw around some things that you know are linked with Norse mythology and write down an entirely fanmade plotline where basically just random stuff happens.
It's not a theory at all. It's a prediction, since I can see in the future and predicting things. So it's not a a fan fiction neither a theory at all. Because it's a prediction which is 100% accurate.
Each to their own
Its not like i am Oda so i cannot say for sure
But with the way things go, and statement that one piece will end in 5 years, i think oda will speed up the story and make two yonkou lose in this arc
Next arc after wano will be the last one and might be the longest arc where SHP fight against the whole WG. Luffy wont have any business with yonkou anymore here,except blackbeard
One Piece is going to end within 7 years. On the 30th anniversary of the series. But if he needs more time to expand the final arc, it's going to be 2032 or 2037 but I know that there are 2 major arcs left.
Elbaf a really necessary arc because it's not going to be just a mini arc. Because it's going to be a huge arc, just the way like WCI, but with less chapters.
I mean I respect your theory and opinion but I don't see a lot of this happening. Also it is really hard to predict specific attacks yet you put a diable jambe attack in bold...which is bold lol.
It's not a theory at all. Because it's a prediction, and this I know that because I can see in the future and predicting things. And yes you do see this happening! BECAUSE I have foreseen that.
But to me, making predictions is too easy if I have the ability just the way like Madame Shyarly. No wonder why did I take that picture of her because she was born on the same day just like me
Sorry but that seems more like fanfiction than anything.
You know it's one thing to be pseudo-prophetic and all that stuff, I like to play that as well. Being convinced of your own theory helps thinking it through, and writing it down with confidence makes others follow your thoughtline much easier.
But this is completely baseless. It is fanfiction. You threw around some things that you know are linked with Norse mythology and write down an entirely fanmade plotline where basically just random stuff happens.
But again it's not a theory, nor a fanfiction at all. Because it's my prediction. And my predictions are always accurate. Because I have foreseen that. And what I foresee it used to be happening.
It's not sanity. It's real. And I can really tell the future. So this is why I made this prediction post about Elbaf. Because it's good to know, what's happening in One Piece or what can we expect.
It's not sanity. It's real. And I can really tell the future. So this is why I made this prediction post about Elbaf. Because it's good to know, what's happening in One Piece or what can we expect.