Crazy Theories and Predictions

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
308
Reaction score
81
Age
32
Country
Hungary
Are there trolls in Elbaf as well?
I'm not a troll, I'm fucking serious. I can really tell the future.

But yes. There are also trolls in Elbaf since its based off on the norse mythology.
 

Luke Beifong

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
167
Reaction score
176
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What if the Marines are caught in a “civil war” in the meantime of Luffy fight with the BB? Akainu wants to attack both crews to exterminate two rabbits with one rock and the good marines try to stop by fighting back because they see that Teach is the big bad guy and Luffy is a good person? Man, I highly doubt this will happen, but it can be super cool!
 

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
308
Reaction score
81
Age
32
Country
Hungary
What if the Marines are caught in a “civil war” in the meantime of Luffy fight with the BB? Akainu wants to attack both crews to exterminate two rabbits with one rock and the good marines try to stop by fighting back because they see that Teach is the big bad guy and Luffy is a good person? Man, I highly doubt this will happen, but it can be super cool!
The Problem is that Teach vs. Luffy will happen on Raftel for the One Piece treasure. So Kuzan might be deceased. Because Teach was probably wearing his glasses so that means, he's already given his DF to somebody.
 

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
308
Reaction score
81
Age
32
Country
Hungary
This is my confirmed assumption about making predictions because Oda has given the answer for that everybody wasn't expected.

But before going through this let me tell you a huge difference between a prediction/prophecy & a theory.

  • Prediction: - That kind of phenomenon, which is told by a person, that will occur in the near or the far away future.

Ex. There will be a huge rain on next saturday.

  • Theory: - Scientifically explained and more difficult explanation of a following phenomenon.
Ex. This is why it is going to be a huge raining expected on the next saturday, because the temperature is going to be below 10°C and there's a huge mist around the city. By this meaning the cold weather and the melted ice may cause raining due to the high humidity.


SO THE TWO OF THEM ARE NOT THE SAME!!!​


Back to the topic, Oda has already confirmed about that why most of those meaningless theories going to be debunked with those predictions altogether.


Oda's opinion about the predictions.​


But since I can see in the future and predicting things (otherwise fortune-telling is just a hobby for me)

The fun fact, Oda has already made a parody out of this through Madame Shyarly and Katakuri Linlin.

(Bege's opinion about Predicting the future)


(Bege's opinion about Predicting the future)​


I can show you the systematics of predicting the future. So bad beat Oda! I know what will happen in One Piece!! I can even tell the end of the story!! 😂
But I don't want to spoil it for you since I have foreseen it. The only thing I can tell you that it's going to be the BEST ENDING, THAT WE'LL ALL EVER GET!

SO!! There are 2 factual types of the future: Consistent and Controlled. I have realized that since 12.21. 2012.

We can call them Future A) and Future B) which is the most usual. However there's a C future among the A & B which is usually used to be rare, because C contains both of them.

Example:

Option A)
Dragon is in the middle of the conference room during the Reverie, Everybody is shocked, Some of the royals are gonna be freaked out. The battle has started and during the battle The 2 admirals are entering and they will put the Revolution Army's attack hard, which will make Sabo and co. like reservoir dogs. Dragon will buy some time to Sabo and the other Rev. commanders, however it will cost in Dragon's life. Dragon will think back to the days that he made a promise to Luffy's mother, LUCY.

Option B)
The REV. Army gives their regards to the kings in the conference room, The 2 admirals are breaking down the doors and fights with the REV. commanders. Suddenly Blackbeard Pirates are showing up - Only a few of them: Lafitte, Burgess, Aokiji, Pizarro, Doc Q & Blackbeard himself. They are in a Mexican stand because there are the Revolutionary army, The Blackbeard Pirates & the 2 Admirals with their units. Aokiji will take advantage of the opportunity because there's Teach & Dragon here, which means, he can execute them both, but he will decide to escape the Rev. Army and deal with Teach and he'll show his Ice Time Awakening, which means, that he will freeze the time and Deal with Teach. But he will be backing off for a moment because Blackbeard will have moved his eyeballs and looking at Aokiji. Then he will set free from the captivity of the time-warp and kills Kuzan with his Gura Gura Powers.

Usually, Either the A) or the B) used to happen, but sometimes both are true, but it's possible that none of them used to happen.

Luckily, I'm in 100% accurate, but my predictions are always used to be happening. But that's pretty rare, when a prediction of mine never happens, because I used to say that: If a prediction didn't happen, that doesn't mean that it will NEVER be going to happen!

Basically, for me predicting like a guessing game that which is True/False. Just think about that why it is so hard to predict the lottery numbers, because it's like you'd play a Russian Roulette with 5 bullets and the chance to get out of alive is equal with - 1 : 43,995,495!

So if you guys have ever had any luck by playing any RPG games and know, which option you choose it can bring the bright and the dark future in that game.

So in conclusion, I'm not Oda, not even insane or trying to troll with some bullshit, because this future prediction by me is real. I can really tell the future and I used to have future visions about One Piece and about real life too. So don't get mad, don't get freaked out, when I'm posting a PROPHECY POST later.


CHEERS!​
 

McNuss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
2,436
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But... You can't predict the future.

This entire post is just spam, it is completely devoid of logic. I am not mad at you but I find this slightly annoying. You are stealing my time with your "future sight", because in truth you have nothing to back it up. You know, a forum such as this is for discussion, but you make it clear from the start that you can't be discussed with.
 

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
308
Reaction score
81
Age
32
Country
Hungary
But... You can't predict the future.

This entire post is just spam, it is completely devoid of logic. I am not mad at you but I find this slightly annoying. You are stealing my time with your "future sight", because in truth you have nothing to back it up. You know, a forum such as this is for discussion, but you make it clear from the start that you can't be discussed with.
Yes I can predict the future! And yes I have everything to back it up! It's not spamming! Because it's about the truth! I can even tell your future. Of course, if you want it.
 

McNuss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
2,436
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Then tell me my future!
 

triniman121

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
384
Reaction score
93
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eh I'll stick to the theory that "D" means Dingir which is a word for god in the Sumerian language that has no pronunciation but literally translates as "D"
 

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
308
Reaction score
81
Age
32
Country
Hungary
Shouldn't you already know what I am going to ask?
This is my method. If you don't want to ask anything about your future, then I can't help in this. Luckily, I'm not that kind of those EZO TV Frauds because I've been predicting the future since 2007.

So again. What would you like to know about your future?
 

McNuss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
2,436
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This is my method. If you don't want to ask anything about your future, then I can't help in this. Luckily, I'm not that kind of those EZO TV Frauds because I've been predicting the future since 2007.

So again. What would you like to know about your future?
Okay so... When will I meet my brother again?
 

triniman121

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
384
Reaction score
93
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's the same as DEUS. 😂
Yes, but there are different words and meaning for the word "god". I'm only explaining why I think D means Dingir because of how is it written. D is a superscript for Dinger. It's just a literal interpretation to mean someone that is divine.
 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
So hancock is a D? the internet's gonna go wild placing a D in that name....

I like that Rox ~ Ox theory, but that's where it ends...

Where would Law fit? He fits either a snow leopard or a spotted seal, neither fit the requirement...
HanDcock

Is her official romanized name
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
aw is the horse, because if you watched The Adventures of Jackie Chan the Horse talisman is the symbol of healing.

And the Jaguar D. is the Tiger.
Law being a horse is now cherry picking..... maybe there's a connection to waterloo or trafalgar?

Marshall is the Rat (Treason)
Portgas is the Boar (Luck)
Gol is the Rabbit (Acceleration)
Why would Portgas be luck? Its got Port and gas, nothing suggests luck....

And what signifies Rodger as accelaration?
 

Monkey D. Bufford

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
308
Reaction score
81
Age
32
Country
Hungary
Law being a horse is now cherry picking..... maybe there's a connection to waterloo or trafalgar?


Why would Portgas be luck? Its got Port and gas, nothing suggests luck....

And what signifies Rodger as accelaration?
That's why Portgas is the symbol of Luck because Ace is lucky to be born. So he's also symbolizing the good/bad luck.

And Roger signifies the acceleration because the Rabbit is the animal of speed. So it's a funny name for Roger as the Rabbit.
 
Top