I'd go with it and it wouldn't be that difficult to believe but then again, I already feel like there's too many double agents around. or have been at least.
i doubt it. I don't see how a red poneglyph has any meaning for the elbaf country. And big mom is really careful about her road poneglyph after having its content stolen by roger. Will be weird if big mom just gave away oneI bet the last road poneglyph is in Elbaf after Big Mom took it from fishman island. She offered it as a gift to Loki during the marriage ceremony with Lola.
Doesn't work, when the arrangement with Loki took place, Whitebeard was still protecting Fishman Island.I bet the last road poneglyph is in Elbaf after Big Mom took it from fishman island. She offered it as a gift to Loki during the marriage ceremony with Lola.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think this window has been closed. As just a stepping stone for Akainu, there wouldn't be any need to create such a mystery out of Im and he would just be a generic Tenryubito.Akainu will fight and kill Ym to become the new king-behind-the-scenes.

And what about the horns of the rest of the crew?Kaido didn't eat a dragon df fruit
kaido is simply a species that can turn into dragons. which explains his/yamato's persistent horns and why his fruit hasn't been named yet.
(...or they're dragons that can turn into humans- whichever.)![]()
devil fruits/costumes.And what about the horns of the rest of the crew?

It’s weird to me when someone refers to One Piece as being about Luffy, because I feel that his crew and the world of One Piece itself have gone on to be just as relevant as he himself even thought he’s the leading main character, as I definitely don’t want to say that Zoro and the others are just simply supporting characters.A theory about King's Haki:
King's haki is unique but it doesn't do anything major to someone who is equally strong as the user. So what's it's real use?
Since the manga is about Luffy, I base my prediction on how useful it's going to be for him.
Luffy is someone who relies on his DF too much. Take it away and he is very weak. Does apply for other users but let's focus on him.
BB on other hand will most probably have multiple fruits and also DF cancel ability.
Therefore, Luffy will have to face someone with multiple DF user ability while being nerfed. So, I think King's Haki (advanced) is an ability to scare the Devil's inside the DF to nullify their ability. The haki works exceptionally well on BB because he has multiple devil's inside him.
That's what I wanted to believe, until the Amazon Lily arc ended in which I wanted to see the others got equal screen time but nope. The others at most only got two pages and two cover stories.It’s weird to me when someone refers to One Piece as being about Luffy, because I feel that his crew and the world of One Piece itself have gone on to be just as relevant as he himself even thought he’s the leading main character, as I definitely don’t want to say that Zoro and the others are just simply supporting characters.
fmi felt like it was written by someone with only a superficial knowledge of one piece
punk was like a fanfic
dressrosa was slow as molasses and had horrible direction
zou played out like bullet points
wci moved like it had a fire under its ass
wano... feels like the work of a disheartened intern (with a possible writer shift towards the final stretch)
I would even guess it's the other way around, Big Mom's Poneglyph originated from Elbaf.i doubt it. I don't see how a red poneglyph has any meaning for the elbaf country. And big mom is really careful about her road poneglyph after having its content stolen by roger. Will be weird if big mom just gave away one

I'll top that. Jewelry Bonney is fleeing with the revolutionaries from Marie Geois and they'll end up in Wano. She has the power to change the age of a person. She will mature Momonosuke into a 18 year old and he will then lead wano.My crazy prediction is that Shinobu will mature Momonosuke.
I know her powers are said to work only on inanimate objects, but maybe is like Law's power where using it on another human being would cost you your own life. In any case, Momo might achieve a powerful physique but with funny facial hair and pimples.
![]()
This is a good one. Even if the race portion doesn't turn out to be true, I can easily see his hybrid form being an allusion to the Yokai.As you might know, I have previously alluded to the idea that King is a Tengu. There is Tenguyama Hitetsu, who has the same pair of wings as King, much different from the Skypeans ones.
This is a Karasu Tengu, and apparently the Karasu Tengu predates the long nosed Tengu that looks just like Tenguyama Hitetsu:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/78/Kamakura-kenchoji143.jpg