Discussion Crazy Theory: Phantaminium is Headon

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm not sure, man; the more you try to justify it, the more unlikely it appears to me. For Tower of God, SIU has created two distinct characters, Phanta and Headon. Both roles have been clearly defined: one is an axis and the other is the tower's caretaker, the administrators' leader, and the tower's highest authority. I don't believe they can be the same character unless Phanta killed the original Headon and then adopted his persona. That is the most likely scenario for Phanta to be Headon; otherwise, I don't see it.
 

Shinwonryu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
154
Reaction score
242
Age
28
Country
Canada
Biggest reason why I don’t believe it’s the case is that it would be way too much work for Phanta.

Axis or not, he’s a broken get in-do whatever you want-get out character. Not the type to stick around and micromanage.

But interesting theory.
 
Top