- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey,
Am I glad we get to see a defensive mode of Melchee. Ageha is very creative with it. I wonder if you were too. So let's see how far your creativity reaches. If you were allowed to create a program, what would it be?
I am curious what:
1. Offensive Program you would make
2. Defensive Program you would make
You are free to connect this with a certain opponent you would be fighting in the manga.
Am I glad we get to see a defensive mode of Melchee. Ageha is very creative with it. I wonder if you were too. So let's see how far your creativity reaches. If you were allowed to create a program, what would it be?
I am curious what:
1. Offensive Program you would make
2. Defensive Program you would make
You are free to connect this with a certain opponent you would be fighting in the manga.