Crestwood Cop Manga

bluechaser

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Hi everyone!
I started this comic series, and it's a police drama~I was wondering if anyone would be interested in checking it out and maybe give some suggestions/feedback/advice? ^^ I'd really appreciate it, thanks!







and if you'd like to check out more sketches and stuff, it's at my blog:
bluescaper.tumblr.com

oh! and feel free to talk to meeeee, I love making friendssss! :D thanks again~
 
Last edited:

MonarchTheLegend

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
5
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not bad there! This is pretty good!

I'll get more into detail later. Right now it's like 7:00 am and I haven't even went to sleep yet lol
 

bluechaser

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Not bad there! This is pretty good!

I'll get more into detail later. Right now it's like 7:00 am and I haven't even went to sleep yet lol
ohdarling, don't let me keep you from your sleeeeppp~
and thank youuu, love to hear from you <3
 

Zinc

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
694
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
:sasufire:Gaaraball
 
Top