Discussion Crews strength - what you expect from now on

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maybe it shows that it's finally time for him to struggle a little bit to wake him up again. Issho was the right direction, let's see who's he gonna face out of Mingo's crew. I liked the always training Zoro too.
 

DutchPhoenix

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
651
Reaction score
86
Gender
Hidden
Country
Netherlands
What is strange with Zorro, it's that he doesn't train no more... Before timeskip he was always improving himself ... But since he just relax as if he have already reached is goal !!!
It don't seem that he beat Mihawk, but Zorro new behavior and secret about his training hide something, he's the only one who show nothing really new from his training.
just because it didnt show us . doesnt mean he aint training, his room is like a gym anyway.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,183
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Zoro destroyed Hodi, Hyouzou, monet effortlessly, and he managed not only detect a ''fairy'', but catch it aswell, and recently pushed back an admiral.
Okay then...

I said Zoro had not faced any decent opponents since the start of the timeskip. Unless you think Hodi, Hyouzou, and Monet were fights that pushed Zoro and gave him a worthy fight, I don't see why you brought them up. Him destroying fighters of their caliber doesn't give us any information on where he stands against the upper echelon of fighters in the New World.

Again, I don't know what detecting and catching a fairy has to do with anything I said, as it doesn't relate at all.

As for the Admiral, I made that post on the 9th of October last year. The chapter where Zoro fought Issho didn't post until the 14th of December. Since I don't have any clairvoyant abilities, I wouldn't have had any way of knowing Zoro would have scuffled with an Admiral two months later. Not that it matters, seeing as how that chapter just demonstrated that Zoro still isn't as strong as an Admiral just yet. And Issho wasn't even serious.

So now that all of that is out of the way, I must ask...why did you needlessly quote me? I said nothing that slandered your almighty god Zoro, yet you still needed to point out pointless information that really had nothing to do with what I'd said.

Anyway look at their teachers

Sanji
Oh, I see, you just wanted to take yet another jab at Sanji. You need some new material sweetie.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*death winkuuu* :D He wasn't the friendliest teacher, but definitely the one with the most charisma of those three.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What is strange with Zorro, it's that he doesn't train no more... Before timeskip he was always improving himself ... But since he just relax as if he have already reached is goal !!!
It don't seem that he beat Mihawk, but Zorro new behavior and secret about his training hide something, he's the only one who show nothing really new from his training.
He didn't always train before the timeskip, it was usually after a fight.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He was shown to be nearly always training, not just after fights. Obviously we would see it as such, only having a couple chapters with interactions and personal hobbies shown after the final fight/celebration.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
He didn't always train before the timeskip, it was usually after a fight.
Actually Zoro was shown doing weight lifts and push-ups constantly during the series.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hmm, I only remember him doing that after big fights. Of course, the main scene that stands in my mind while they're traveling is when the ship was in danger but Zoro slept through the ordeal. I think Vivi and her Baroque Work partner was on the ship as well, after they met Laboon?
 
Top