Shounen Cross Game By Mitsuru Adachi

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, it's tough reading an Adachi series weekly :darn. I'm used to having the complete story so i don't have to deal with all this suspense. And now he's taking a week off, and another one later? I will say this, it will either be very sweet if Seishu wins, and really heartbreaking if they lose (Adachi wouldn't do that would he :p).
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow. Just wow.
When Akaishi hit into that double play I thought the game might be going another inning, but then Koh goes and hits a damn home run. That was so awesome. Now he just needs to close this game out and they can get to the Koushien.
 

TemplateR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
883
Reaction score
244
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have a question: Does anyone watch the anime ?

I have dropped the Manga, because it was so boring the bringining emoitions of the characters. So I hope, the Anime is much better and perhaps also on-manga-story.
 
Top