Shounen Cross Over by Seo Kouji

SabiQ

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Re: Cross Over Discussion Thread

rofl...it is up to chapter 30 i believe - currently being scanlated by SCX-scans

Hollow Kurono

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

And i just read the last chapter :D oh my god that old man is crazy,but i would go for a mission like that :D,i would love to see how will that martial art work for basketball.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

rofl... well personally i have an interest in both martial arts and basketball XD...so it works out for me either way =D

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

Yeah i have interest in both to,this chapter was funny,but its to unfair how the creator makes Natsuki always the most talented and stuff like that,i would like to see "Scumbag" mastering this in a day or two.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

he wouldnt be a scumbag if he could =p rofl

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

:D thats a good one,i can see in the future,they learn this art,a guy that is two times taller and bigger,rans into Natsuki and he feels like he hit a brick wall and Natsuki steals the ball and two points.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

LOL! i gotta disagree cause i think the mangaka wants to at least retain SOME kind of reality =p...i see it more like natsuki is obviously gonna get faster and he might overpower him on the OFFENSIVE side - cause defensively i really don't see natsuki being the stronger one in a post up XD

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

well thats true,i was a bit joking there,but he already is faster then most of those other guys and better in offense to,so this is gonna make Natsuki like a superstar already,NBA is gonna be a peace of cake for him! :D "Kobe Bryany here i come!" but i wonder how long are they planning to train in there.Seems one guy figured things out.

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

Finnaly,finnaly!The team has a center,tho hes not that much of center,more of a power or a small forward :) but now they will have less trouble :) but I mean its a bit corny I could say.Basketball aint like that.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

haha Yea. The new guy seems like sorta Amare Stoudemire

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
Hmm,Amare?Maybe,maybe,tho Amare is taller a bit.Atleast now the team has a center and if they will win this tourney it will be better..cause if they won it without Chriss it be a bit lame,how did a team of point guards beat a team like that?

Its gonna be great,Chris is gonna posterize many or he wont pass the ball and will be a selfish ballhog.

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
Its over?59 chapters?And no game between Marianu and Fujihara?:/ damn and if Maeda says hes gonna beat him next year,means that they won and we havent seen it?Lame man,lame man,I didnt enjoy this manga this much,but the end was fckuin terrible.