- Joined
- Jun 23, 2008
- Messages
- 588
- Reaction score
- 10
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
How many of the more extravagant Captain Tsubasa techniques have you seen in real life? I'm not only talking about actual matches, but friends of yours or even yourselves trying to perform one and succeeding or at least being close to it.
I've had the idea for a while to post such a topic and maybe it's even been posted before, but I just saw Ibrahimovich trying a Rolling Overhead in the Inter - Reggina game and decided to post
And if you're wandering - Ibrahimovich failed the move 
I've had the idea for a while to post such a topic and maybe it's even been posted before, but I just saw Ibrahimovich trying a Rolling Overhead in the Inter - Reggina game and decided to post
And if you're wandering - Ibrahimovich failed the move 