Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I know what you mean, lol. XD
Although I will finish Maou and Kimi wa Petto first before watching Kurosagi.

Hm~ I really love this Daite Senorita although I have it for months by now. I love to sing it.
Daite, daite, daite senorita
tsuyoku tsuyoku tsuyoku hanasanaide~
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Speaking of Maou, the theme song "Truth" by Arashi is quite amazing, too.
 

descendant

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
the song truth by arashi kinda giving me a dark and agressive feeling :XD and i like hearing ohno singing in english eventhough he's not good in english, he sings it well >_<

i'm currently listening to YUI & Suga Shikao - Yozora NO MUKOU it's already old but just came across it recently ^^;

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=1gkq3nhCrkQ

a very nice song and
i like the setting of the performance with the tokyo tower scenery in the background and the big round lamp between suga shikao and YUI looking like a full moon :amuse

my fav rite now is the insert song from episode 25 of code geass r2
Hitomi - Continued Story
:crying i can't believe cg r2 has ended!! won't be able to see lelouch anymore :worrybunny
 
Last edited:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Currently it's "RADWIMPS - iin desu ka?" :D<-YT Link
いいんですか?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Kanako Ito ~ Desire Blue Sky.

No YT link for it, but that song is smexy. :amuse
 

Yuki_Onna

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
"19才" and "Nobody Knows" by Shikao Suga (You may recognize them as the opening songs from both seasons of xxxHolic.)

My students have also got me stuck on "Kiseki" by GreeeeeN. It is constantly on the radio and they all know it by heart.
 

pondertheworld

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Currently, it has to be Weiβ ~幻想への誘い~ by 霜月はるか + Revo(Sound Horizon) or True Colors by 土屋アンナ。

The first is a song filled with beautiful imagery... And the second is just a really light song filled with fast happiness.
 

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Setsuna by GReeeeN and Kotoba ni Dekinakute by BRIGHT
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Right now I would say Ap(r)il's "NOT BEAUTIFUL WORLD".:amuse
Youtube
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@ goldb: I've taken a look at gendou's but there's just the TV-size. So I took a look at Nipponsei's release list, too, and it says that the new Bleach Opening Single is to be released June 17th
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Loop Share by school food punishment. Absolutely brilliant stuff, I love the sound of the keyboard/piano throughout the piece, and the vocals suit the style really well.
 

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Saturday Night feat. Giorgio 13 by Kana Nishino and you may crawl by school food punishment
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I'm currently listening to "A Perfect Sky" by Bonnie Pink.It's a lovely song.
 

Arth

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Right now I'm loving most songs by Radwimps ^^

Especially:
ギミギミック
有心論
おしゃかしゃま
いいんですか?
ふたりごと

Any Rad fans about? I know njt loves them ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Triplane- Dear Friends
classic OP stuff...
 
Top