Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

Enma Ai

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
265
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not really my current favorite, but the one I'm into the most right now.

Tsukihana by Nana Kitade.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I have to say my current favorite is Sugimoto Yoshinori's "The END." ^__^

YT Link
His voice can be very ... addicting :XD
 

Enma Ai

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
265
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Something in my head-Rie fu
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Frozen rose - Anna Tsuchiya
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
uhhh I guess Needless' opening song (the old one)
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
same as me! this song is my favorite FMA:Brotherhood opening now
I’m a huge fan of all the FMA: Brotherhood OPs so far. I love all the OP songs!
And about “Golden Time Lover”, I have to admit that at first I wasn’t very fond of the song, but now I can’t stop listening to it!
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Favorite openingsong would be a draw between the 1st opening of FMA brotherhood , the first opening of Needless and i realy like the Hitman Reborn openings 3,6 & 7.

Endsongs the 2nd for FMA brotherhood and the first for Needless.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Let It Out by Miho Fukuhara and Deep River by Utada Hikaru
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This one, I can’t stop listening to it!!
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hajimari no Hi feat. Mummy-D by Suga Shikao. The PV has just been released and I'm really digging the full version. What more it features Mummy-D, which is good news seeing as I like Rhymester.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKKU00YFw2I
 
Top