- Joined
- Dec 22, 2020
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 92
- Age
- 34
- Country
-
Apologies if this thread violates some rules, if so feel free to remove it, but I am curious what people's view would be on the following fight,
Combatants: Current Luffy [Post Wano] versus Zoro [Post Wano]
Location: A very large island, no vegetation, just dirt/rocky surface.
Mindset: Both have been brainwashed and will do everything possible to kill the other.
Limitations: Luffy has no Gomu Gomu no Mi abilities (Gears)/has been robbed of his Devil Fruit. Can assume he uses a more generic fighting style, say Garp-esque and is no longer susceptible to water.
Assumptions: Both are 'fresh', with no recent Haki usage. Zoro has Enma, Wado Ichimonji and Sandai Kitetsu. Any abilities or techniques which appear to be a combination of Devil Fruit & Haki are not allowed, e.g. Red Hawk/Ignition abilities.
Genuinely not a bait thread, I am curious if anyone can put forth a reasoned argument for either side, as I have my own opinion and I'm curious if it's common place.
Combatants: Current Luffy [Post Wano] versus Zoro [Post Wano]
Location: A very large island, no vegetation, just dirt/rocky surface.
Mindset: Both have been brainwashed and will do everything possible to kill the other.
Limitations: Luffy has no Gomu Gomu no Mi abilities (Gears)/has been robbed of his Devil Fruit. Can assume he uses a more generic fighting style, say Garp-esque and is no longer susceptible to water.
Assumptions: Both are 'fresh', with no recent Haki usage. Zoro has Enma, Wado Ichimonji and Sandai Kitetsu. Any abilities or techniques which appear to be a combination of Devil Fruit & Haki are not allowed, e.g. Red Hawk/Ignition abilities.
Genuinely not a bait thread, I am curious if anyone can put forth a reasoned argument for either side, as I have my own opinion and I'm curious if it's common place.