Has something like this been confirmed? Many do, but I don't think it's the case for all of them. Take Miseng's for example.
What has been said is that weapons have been modeled after real ones from outside of the Tower. Zahard uses his Shinwonryu internally unlike Baam who uses it externally, since Zahard said that only those with outstanding Tension have an Orb Attribute, I am expecting V to have it as well. Data Zahard also said he had never seen someone uses his Orb the same way Baam does, so V has to use it differently assuming he is also an Orb user.
I wasn't specifically talking about Attributes but skills or abilities which make them stand out and became common inheritable traits.
- Zahard and Yurin: Superior physical abilities even compared to the others.
- Hon: Great with swords, Arie Swordmanship.
- Eduan: Great with spears, Lightning Shinsoo(the most common inherited power through his bloodline and his main element).
- Traumerei: Anima.
- Gustang and Blosom: Talented Wave Controllers(not that the LPB Family have been a great example in the recent arcs).
- Han: Good with Needles.
- Arlen: Spells.
- Hendo Lok: Superior Durability, talented Defenders.
- Yirang: Fire Shinsoo.
- Tperie: I suppose they are good Light Bearers? Not sure if anything has been confirmed.
Nothing specific has been said about V other than that he has great Tension. We don't know his Position either(must be Fisherman, Scout, WC or hybrid of one of these two) but he was the 3rd WC at best since Blossom and Gustang.