May 2, 2010 #1 Chopperman Artist中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 125 Reaction score 404 Age 40 Gender Male Country My version of Dadan without this two mans in background. Hope you like it.
May 3, 2010 #2 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country You made her beautifully ugly! nice work chopper-san. I hope you do a tutorial soon, becuase I really do love your style.
You made her beautifully ugly! nice work chopper-san. I hope you do a tutorial soon, becuase I really do love your style.
May 3, 2010 #3 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country goldb said: You made her beautifully ugly! nice work chopper-san. I hope you do a tutorial soon, becuase I really do love your style. Click to expand... QFT! Cot damn! You did it again, Chopperman! Amazing detail and colouring. Are you willing to take me in as your apprentice?
goldb said: You made her beautifully ugly! nice work chopper-san. I hope you do a tutorial soon, becuase I really do love your style. Click to expand... QFT! Cot damn! You did it again, Chopperman! Amazing detail and colouring. Are you willing to take me in as your apprentice?