Daily Admiral Life ' -')7

azerhero

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
14
Country
Indonesia
はじめまして!

My name is Reza Pahlawan, I'm from Indonesia.
You can call me azerhero. what is azerhero? why you should call me like that?
umm.. let me explain. First, AZER, is reversed of Reza ;) and HERO is english translation of Pahlawan (Pahlawan means "hero" in Bahasa Indonesia). Very simple, right? :^_^

Umm.. I've been joining this forum just about 3 - 4 weeks ago, but still not contributing so much in this forum, but I hope in the future I'll get involved in many forums :D One forum that I joined lately is just "Mobile Suit Gundam : Iron Blooed Orphans" thread by @Demonspeed :D

OK now, why the title is "Daily Admiral Life"? Because I've been playing a game named "Kantai Collection - KanColle" since 2014 'till now, and some other warships games, like "World of Warships". What is "Kantai Collection - KanColle"? Kantai Collection (艦隊これくしょん) is a Japanese free-to-play web browser game developed by Kadokawa Games. The gameplay is centred upon building squadrons composed of individual characters represented as cards with different attributes, and then sending said squadrons out on missions. Each of the characters are moe anthropomorphisms of World War II naval warships which are depicted as cute girls, known as "Fleet girls" (艦娘 kanmusu). Even you can marry them in that game! (My waifu is Suzuya :amuse). You can see in here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kantai_Collection for more details.

Well then, that's my introduction. If you want to ask me about anything, or just interested in 2 games that I mentioned above, just ask me :verily
​
Regards​
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Good to meet you azerhero :hi
What other manga do you read and do you know how to access all the different parts of the forum?
 

azerhero

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
14
Country
Indonesia
Good to meet you azerhero :hi
What other manga do you read and do you know how to access all the different parts of the forum?
I read some japanese mangas like Shokugeki no Soma, Hajimete no Gal, Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Prison School, and some other KanColle Doujinshis (H included :hurr). And also read some manhwa via webtoon app.

For now, I still learning how to use this-and-that, also if I really need help, I can just ask @DiMaria Yesta he's my big bro :^_^
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I read some japanese mangas like Shokugeki no Soma, Hajimete no Gal, Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Prison School, and some other KanColle Doujinshis (H included :hurr). And also read some manhwa via webtoon app.

For now, I still learning how to use this-and-that, also if I really need help, I can just ask @dimaria-yesta, he's my big bro :^_^
Do you mean Ahmad or the other dimaria?
What Manhwa? Tower of God? Noblesse?
 

azerhero

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
14
Country
Indonesia
Do you mean Ahmad or the other dimaria?
What Manhwa? Tower of God? Noblesse?
Ahmad :^_^ so, there's another DiMaria in here? :o
New Normal: Class 8, The God of High School, The Gamer, Lookism, Tales of the Unusual, Dice, and Girl's of the Wild's
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ahmad :^_^ so, there's another DiMaria in here? :o
New Normal: Class 8, The God of High School, The Gamer, Lookism, Tales of the Unusual, Dice, and Girl's of the Wild's
Yes if Ahmad's your brother then it's @DiMaria Yesta you want :p
Why didn't you tell me this bro?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Welcome to MH, azerhero! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
A doujinshi fan?:heh
An interesting name?:gar
A Kantai Collection fan ?:kappa
I think i found another bro:hee
Welcome to MangaHelpers :super
Hope you'll like the community and feel free to ask anything if you need something:hi
 

azerhero

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
14
Country
Indonesia
Welcome to MH, azerhero! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D
thank you :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I hope you will enjoy your stay here :blush




I can totally see a connection here :kappa
what connection? :huh:
--- Double Post Merged, ---
A doujinshi fan?:heh
An interesting name?:gar
A Kantai Collection fan ?:kappa
I think i found another bro:hee
Welcome to MangaHelpers :super
Hope you'll like the community and feel free to ask anything if you need something:hi
:allthe:allthe:allthe
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
thank you :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what connection? :huh:
--- Double Post Merged, ---

:allthe:allthe:allthe
Vici means you and Ahmad both are perverted :hurr
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Man,im late:XD

Welcome to MH :)

I am EmptySoul,nice to meet u:super
 
Top