Oh thanks - forgot about that release. These chapters are so short but still interesting. I'm finding myself wanting the next chapter already.
:P
Yeah, I do wish that they were a bit longer. I mean, it was nice to see what Doyle was capable of, but I was a bit disappointed that his first spells didn't put the Ogre down. He nearly instantly killed 200-250 Orcs, but those are only basic fodder, so while the number was impressive, the overall damage may have been a bit lacking. Still, it's only the first display, so I'm sure he's got something a lot more powerful.
---------- Post added April 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was April 12, 2012 at 11:06 PM ----------
The next chapter:
http://readonline.egscans.com/Dark_Mage/Chapter_021a
I forgot to mention it earlier, but like so many manhwa, this was the end of Dark Mage. On the final page of the chapter, egs mentions that they'll hopefully get us a summary of the light novel, but I don't know if that would be much different than that summary that was posted a while ago. I guess we never got to see him learning magic. :P