DD's rock lee colored by smoke | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

DD's rock lee colored by smoke

smoke

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
what do you think :

please leave comments on how to improve my coloring :smile-big

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
My honest comment : It feels empty. The shadings are ok though you can still add a little more "feel" to it. The thing is, it's too green and empty. I'm referring to the green background. Of course everyone knows that Lee is highly associated with green but certainly you can add more colors/gradients/tones/shadows to it to make it look more interesting. I applaud your effort nonetheless and I think that you are all set to move to the next level. Continue to practice hard (not like me >.> who have not practiced for about 4 month now) and you will only get better each time. :thumbs I look forward to seeing more from you. Keep it up!!!

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Eileeen- why-- you are everywhere i post today. and also before me.

and you say all the good stuff :crying :fan

anyways, this is a good start. I love lee in green but too much green can be a little too much. Add some variety. But it is good- so keep up the spirit :p

u might want to redraw the lines for his face and hair before coloring again. and of course change some proportions {the right hand looks too big) (

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hmm I like it, but since you are looking for feedback..hmm.. the upper body and the face seem a little blurry imo. then the jacket lines seem to be a bit messy perhaps not redrawn. Then again, that's not really coloring but cleaning.^^ I wish you good luck.