[Deadman Wonderland] - Redman Revealed

verdygo

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Seriously, if you haven't read the manga or are thinking of, don't view it. It'll spoil everything. 0.0


I really dunno if the blood is already on the armor or not.
 

k11n

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Deadman Wonderland - Redman Revealed

nice
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Deadman Wonderland - Redman Revealed

Interesting coloring style, unique, keep up the good work, I like the soft cell shading on the face.
 

verdygo

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Deadman Wonderland - Redman Revealed

Thanks! :)
 

eperia

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Deadman Wonderland - Redman Revealed

I already read the manga and this panel is one of favs.
as the preposter told:
the soft shading is really good,especially the face of shiro.
furthermore the colors seems to be soft too.

this harmony between shiro and the bg...perhaps a bit too much of the same colors.a contrast or harder shading style would make it more interesting.

if you make a colorvision of arma or any ohter metal things,
try to put some lighteffects on it.
with that it will be look more like 3d.

in the manga there are no blood spots on it,
it also could be a nice eyecatcher,if you add some ;D

all in all a very good coloring,keep it up

greev
 

verdygo

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Deadman Wonderland - Redman Revealed

Thanks. :)

I've been told my shading needs to be harder but it looks so weird. Anyway, I'll try that with a change of BG color and upload with another version later.



I'm just going to upload this more recent version before I completely forget about this coloring.
 
Last edited:

black_burn

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
598
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: Deadman Wonderland - Redman Revealed

Awesome job.
 

eperia

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Deadman Wonderland - Redman Revealed

Thanks. :)

I've been told my shading needs to be harder but it looks so weird. Anyway, I'll try that with a change of BG color and upload with another version later.



I'm just going to upload this more recent version before I completely forget about this coloring.
yes!
this is much more better than the first coloring^__^
now there are more deep shadows and also light effects on the arma.
i really would like to see more of your colorings
 
Top