Death is my Master

CallMeZionn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
hmm... I know this needs quite a bit of work, but I was wondering if you could give me a few honest comments on what is good and what is bad, feel free to say anything you want. Thx.

BTW, here is a link for my storyline. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45061

[/IMG]
 
Last edited:

RalphSeggaSama

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
looks good.. thats Rai right?
 

CallMeZionn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yah, thats him, I'm planning on doing a picture of Death soon.
 

RalphSeggaSama

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
cool.. cant wait to see
 
Top