- Joined
- Jun 30, 2008
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Earlier this afternoon, ironically almost immediately after I'd released something, go figure, my website was shut down due to someone reporting us for violating copyrights. Eheh.
Anyway, here's my question: Does anyone know of a decent host with a good amount of space and a TON of bandwidth + speedy connections? Cost isn't an issue right now, I just want to get the site back up as soon as humanly possible.
For the record, we were using Dreamhost. (NEVAR AGAIN)
Anyway, here's my question: Does anyone know of a decent host with a good amount of space and a TON of bandwidth + speedy connections? Cost isn't an issue right now, I just want to get the site back up as soon as humanly possible.
For the record, we were using Dreamhost. (NEVAR AGAIN)