- Joined
- Aug 16, 2009
- Messages
- 867
- Reaction score
- 406
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Now Tobi/Madara's Space/Time Technique is one of the best moves in the entire manga no doubt...
It can be used offensively, defensively, and supportingly...
The 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze, had the intense natrual speed and the powerful Flying Thunder God Technique... With his uniquness in speed and analysis of his fight he figures out what his abilities can do against Madara... But, the problem with the way he won, is that it is impossible to replicate all of the 4th's Skills...
So my question to you... fellow Naruto fans and Mangahelper readers...
What are some other ways to possibly stop Tobi's Tech...
I wanna say the 5 Elements Seal can do it, I don't think Tobi will fall unconscious like Naruto did, but I think it will be harder for him to gather chakra to phase and teleport
Possibly placing the shadow clones strategically will make up for not being able to teleport if it were Naruto fighting
I wanna think that Pein's Chakra blades can disrupt the phasing, but I'd be talkin outta my ass with speculation...
you guys have any ideas...
It can be used offensively, defensively, and supportingly...
The 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze, had the intense natrual speed and the powerful Flying Thunder God Technique... With his uniquness in speed and analysis of his fight he figures out what his abilities can do against Madara... But, the problem with the way he won, is that it is impossible to replicate all of the 4th's Skills...
So my question to you... fellow Naruto fans and Mangahelper readers...
What are some other ways to possibly stop Tobi's Tech...
I wanna say the 5 Elements Seal can do it, I don't think Tobi will fall unconscious like Naruto did, but I think it will be harder for him to gather chakra to phase and teleport
Possibly placing the shadow clones strategically will make up for not being able to teleport if it were Naruto fighting
I wanna think that Pein's Chakra blades can disrupt the phasing, but I'd be talkin outta my ass with speculation...
you guys have any ideas...