Done Defense Devil

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I'm just about to release a chapter but there's a few things I'm not 100% sure with.
It would be awesome if someone could check these and make sure my Japanese doesn't suck. :tem
I added the raw link to the page to help with context. ^^

Here is the link to the RAW page:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/49555/4

俺、あいつらと関係ないのに変な誤解受けてるし、
Y'see, even though those guys had nothing to do with me, since I got caught up in that weird misunderstanding,

憎まれっぽなしで帰るのは、なんか納得いかないつか
I can't go home if I'm hated. What a pain.

RAW: http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/49555/5?t=1251607133

キミが悪魔の俺を忌み嫌うのはよく分かる。でも、俺だって一緒だ!
I get that you loathe demons like me. But I'm the same!

そもそも君が勝手に俺を召喚したせいで、こっちは に迷惑してんだよ
To begin with, you summoned me here without permission and inconvenienced me!

勘違いするなよ!俺は自分のプライド的に、誤解されっぽなしなんて我できないんだ!
Don't misunderstand me! For my own pride, I can't be misunderstood!

RAW: http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/49555/6?t=1251607308

さらに怒らせてどうするんですか!?
And another thing, what the hell were you offending her for!? / What the hell were you getting angry for!?

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/49555/9?t=1251608189

あの女の幽霊が枕元に出てきたら寝覚め悪いすから!
Besides, I'd feel guilty and not be able to sleep if her ghost appeared at my bedside!
(I can't really think of a better way to put it in English. :3)

RAW:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/49555/11?t=1251608403

お前らの能力は把握済み。
I get that your abilities are taken care of. / I finally understand you have no abilities

RAW: http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/49555/14

ほっちていいんです!今の俺らじゃかないません!
It's fine to leave her! It doesn't concern us!

RAW: http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/49555/15?t=1251609344

「無理」をすれば...ね
If you do the impossible...right.

魔力によって不可能を可能にするわけだから, 裏を返せば相当な負荷を必要とする...
Because it permits the impossible by magic power, if you return to your other self a considerable burden is necessary.

このカードはそれ相応の苦痛を伴う。
This card... comes with pain to a certain extent.

使わなけりゃよかった後悔するほどの、過酷な苦痛をね.
If you have to use it, you'll kick yourself later because of the agonizing pain.


Thanks, everyone~ \o/
 
Last edited:

Meriken

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
79
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Some had Japanese issues, others had English issues..

Y'see, even though those guys had nothing to do with me, since I got caught up in that weird misunderstanding,
>>Y'see, I'm getting caught up in this weird misunderstanding even though I've got nothing to do with those guys.

I can't go home if I'm hated. What a pain.
>>I don't feel like going home like this. It just doesn't feel right.

I get that you loathe demons like me. But I'm the same!
>>no problems

To begin with, you summoned me here without permission and inconvenienced me!
>>You're the one bothering me by summoning me here without my permission!

Don't misunderstand me! For my own pride, I can't be misunderstood!
>>Don't get me wrong! I just can't stand being misunderstood for the sake of my pride!

And another thing, what the hell were you offending her for!?
>>What's the use in getting her even angrier!?

Besides, I'd feel guilty and not be able to sleep if her ghost appeared at my bedside!
>>And I wouldn't exactly get a good night's sleep if she appeared at my bedside!

I get that your abilities are taken care of
>>I already know what your abilities are.

It's fine to leave her! It doesn't concern us!
>>Just leave her alone! We're no match for her!

If you do the impossible...right.
>>If... You try the impossible.

Because it permits the impossible by magic power, if you return to your other self a considerable burden is necessary.
>>Magic makes the impossible possible, so one must pay a considerable price in return.

This card... comes with pain to a certain extent.
>>This card... Comes with a certain degree of pain.

If you have to use it, you'll kick yourself later because of the agonizing pain.
>>Agonizing pain that will make you regret using it.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Some had Japanese issues, others had English issues..

Y'see, even though those guys had nothing to do with me, since I got caught up in that weird misunderstanding,
>>Y'see, I'm getting caught up in this weird misunderstanding even though I've got nothing to do with those guys.

I can't go home if I'm hated. What a pain.
>>I don't feel like going home like this. It just doesn't feel right.

I get that you loathe demons like me. But I'm the same!
>>no problems

To begin with, you summoned me here without permission and inconvenienced me!
>>You're the one bothering me by summoning me here without my permission!

Don't misunderstand me! For my own pride, I can't be misunderstood!
>>Don't get me wrong! I just can't stand being misunderstood for the sake of my pride!

And another thing, what the hell were you offending her for!?
>>What's the use in getting her even angrier!?

Besides, I'd feel guilty and not be able to sleep if her ghost appeared at my bedside!
>>And I wouldn't exactly get a good night's sleep if she appeared at my bedside!

I get that your abilities are taken care of
>>I already know what your abilities are.

It's fine to leave her! It doesn't concern us!
>>Just leave her alone! We're no match for her!

If you do the impossible...right.
>>If... You try the impossible.

Because it permits the impossible by magic power, if you return to your other self a considerable burden is necessary.
>>Magic makes the impossible possible, so one must pay a considerable price in return.

This card... comes with pain to a certain extent.
>>This card... Comes with a certain degree of pain.

If you have to use it, you'll kick yourself later because of the agonizing pain.
>>Agonizing pain that will make you regret using it.
Thank you Meriken!~
I did my best but as I thought, I didn't get the right meanings in most of them. :darn

I'm sorry for asking so much. Hope it didn't take you too long. :amuse
 
Top