Deidara

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i'm considering making my final post at MH, and that being said, obviously my last contribution to the art forums. thus, i would make a final statement, which will have to be my latest work. obviously, it's old, since i sold my tablet a ways back. getting a new one sooner or later though.

i've been a member here for quite some time, and i'm sad to say that i believe the art forum has only deteriorated in both quality and activity. gone are the days when, in my opinion, the really good artists used to hang out here. i'm neither bitter nor sad about it though, i'm not as frequent a visitor myself these days.

anyway, unless i take back my word, this is my final contribution to the art forum. it's a crappy, hurried work, but it's my last! :)

it's been nice knowing you all, thanks for all the happy times! :)

See you all around! (Click me!!)
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's kind of weird seeing you leave.I still watch you on DA,but still.I even know what you mean.I remember when artists like Amaretti and DD used to hang out and post here.It was really a good time,so i get why you want to leave now...

It's still quite sad,but this means farewell^^
Hope you will stay active on DA,once you get a new tablet.

Nice fanart btw^^
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
In a way I agree with you. Lately not more decent jobs here. The level remains the same. It's not like before. I also do not contribute for a long time, but try to stay active here. I am sorry to hear that another good artist will not post here anymore. See you soon. I hope you continue your work on DA, because I acomponha there too, Lee-nus.
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
thanks, you guys! i'm past my best before date at mh, i suppose! :)

i might come back to this art forum one day though. hope to see you around!
 

pineappleherb

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
362
Reaction score
69
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
AYO YOU MISS ME DAWG
 
Top